3

Y/n pov
"come on" kat said as she lightly grabbed my arm and guided me to the couch. We both plop down on the soft couch. I was in the middle which only meant one thing to me, the center on attention which I hated being.

I just sat there while they just looked at me they all studied me, which not only made my anxiety kick in I got this gut feeling, normally when this happens I listen to it. I think my guts smarter than my own brain, but thats ridiculous.

Then out of know were someone speaks up, but I dont know who they are. They have a lot of tattoos on them which only meant one thing, they know how much it hurts. I do to but its a snall tat so not really as much as he does.

"so, how long have you been in LA" someone said which caused me to snap my head in there direction. It was a question I could actually answer with out feeling judged on.

"around 3 months" I answered his question with a slight chuckle and smile to try and bost my mood just the tiniest bit.

"do you have your own apartment" someone else asked. He had pink and brown hair, dont ask me why. Im just trying to get this over and done with. "yes, I do. Its near Kat's apartment. Thank god"  

The guy chuckled and said "why do you say that" "well because I live near someone I know." After just two questions I say to myself 'I can do this, if I met kat and tara , I can defenetly do this just a girl talking to complete strangers, who I've never heard of before' so because i have no idea who they are I decided to ask a question.