15

Y/n's pov

I woke up from the door being shut closed and Kat walked in. I walked out to greet her. "Hey" I said while rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleep in them.

"Oh, im sorry. Did I wake you?" she questioned. "what time is it?" "around 11:00 pm." "oh ok, well im going back to bed, goodnight" I said with a slight wave "alright, goodnight." After that I walked into to the spare room and fell alseep again.

•••

I woke up to a buzz, then I realised it was my phone. I had a message from Kat and 2 messages from colby.

K- just going out for about an hour. Didn't want to wake you.

Y- alright, were did you go.

K- just out with Sam. I heard your talking to Colby how's that going. 😉

Y- oh shut up. Well ttyl.

K- ttyl

~end of messages~

I forgot to text Colby for about 5 minutes. Then I remembered. I read the texts and they were really sweet.

C- hey I dont know if your going to see this but if you do would you like to hang out today.
C- just wondering you dont have to of course but im free all day.

Im so confused. So I go out with him or not. I know him a little so theres that, but do I trust him... Yes, I think. Oh I dont know. I quickly replied to him so he knew I was awake.

Y- hey, I just saw the messages. Sure if you want, but were and what time. Can I trust you.

Colby's pov

I messaged y/n a while ago, I hope she knows its me. Wait she would I told her that last night. "What is she doesn't want to hang out, but thats her choice and I should go by that." I told myself.

Then I heard a small buzz from my phone. I rushed over to see who it was. It was y/n, I felt happy that she replied. She's pretty.

She ended her message with can I trust you?  Honestly I understand like with her anxiety and meeting new people, then I asked to hang out. What a dickhead I am. I should've thought about that when I messaged her.

I quickly reply...

C- if you dont trust me I totally understand.

Y/n's pov

After he said that I thought maybe I should give him a try wouldn't hurt... would it?