2

Y/n pov
"alright, were here" oh no when those dreadful words left sams mouth I froze. "I dont wanna go anymore" "oh come on you have me and tara, not so much sam" "hey" I laughed at that.

she was right though. I have my two besties, and if your wondering tara was snoring the whole ride. "tara, wake up were here" I said she slowly but surely woke up then we made our way to sam's apartment.

As sam got there he opened the door revealing a BUNCH of people. As I saw all those eyes looking at me judging me, I felt insecure for some reason, like I shouldn't be here.

"i cant do this" I said as i tried to make a run for it. But sadly kat got me before I was at the end of the small hallway. She picked me up, seen as im so light. Then she let go of me forcing me to plop down on the floor, but not to hard though.

"come on y/n, your fine". I guess she was right, I think. I slowly walked through the door. The smell of pizza hit me right in the face, at least I have that.

I quickly put my hands in my pockets, seen as it helps calm down my anxiety a little bit. My hearts beating really fast, I can feel it almost come out of my chest. And it wasn't helping that most of them were guys.

"everyone I would like you to meet my best friend y/n" kat said causing my hand to slip out of my pocket and do a slight wave. "hello" I said nervously with a slight smile. I think they all knew I was nervous because the all chuckled, but not like a bad chuckle, like a chuckle ive never heard of. Kind of made me feel safe a bit.

She did say what there names were but i didnt hear her all I could hear was my beating heart.