19

Warning small violence

Y/n's pov

This time I woke up all tied up. I still don't understand, if he wants me to come home be nice to me. But oh well time to relive my life 6 months ago.

~flashback~

I don't know what I did. I was just sleeping and then I feel this punch in my arm, probably to try and wake me up. Like how my little brother would try to wake me up.

Then I feel it again, and again and again.

"Alright I'm up" I saw as a yawn escapes my lips.

"Your on my side of the bed. And the house is a mess, what were you doing ALL DAY."

"Well I did clean but I thought seen as we both live here you could do some. I'm not your little maid."

"Yes you are thats why your here."

"What, no it's not?"

"YES IT IS!"

"Well then I don't want to be here anymore!"

"DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WANT. YOU LISTEN TO ME AND DO AS I SAY!"

Then he slapped me...

~end of flashback~

That's when it got bad. It was just mainly just slaps no puches, thank god for that.

Tanner's pov

"Wake up." I said shoveing her shoulder seen as it was time for the chloroform to stop working.

"get up" I said but louder this time. She woke up jolting herself untill her eyes became fixated to what was happening.

"What do you think your doing, trying to make me go home with you but beat me instadead. What the fuck."

"Well anything that will make you come home...even if it meant a punch or two."

"Well you can't make me, theres meant to be police coming to get me soon."

"Oh well about that, when I drugged you they showed up. But I told them they got the wrong apartment." She was shocked, must be because of my great manipulating skills.

"How did you get in, how did you know where I lived, why are you here?!"

"Oh thats an easy one, I got in because I am great at picking locks, I new were you lived because when I call you, you left your location so I tracked you and your friend to here, and I'm here because I want you back, Mum and Dad want you back, my sister wants you back. So y/n you need to come home, were leaving today."

I could tell my little speech would get to her. So predictable.