Chapter 35

Chapter 35

( Diether )

I smirked.

"And you think I'll buy this, bitch?" I asked her while breaking the PT into two parts. "Just stop lying. This is nonsense." kibit balikat ko saka hinagis sa paanan niya ang ngayon ay sira ng PT.

Kumibot ang labi niya at nakita ko ang pagkuyom ng palad niya.

"I'm not lying. You know that I'm telling the truth! You can't just accept it---"

"I will never accept that! Never." mariing sabi ko. "Or so, alright let's say that you really are pregnant.." pumamulsa ako at diretso siyang tiningnan sa mata. "..how can I assured that it's mine---"

Seconds later and I can now feel the heat of pain in my left cheek. She just did slapped me.

"How could you!" she burst out crying. "I am not a slut like what you think I am! I tell you this because I know that you have the rights to know, and not because I want you to throw insults on me! Hindi ako katulad ng iniisip mo na basta nalang sumasama sa ibang lalaki para lang makipag-sex, hindi ako ganon! Wala akong ibang lalaking ginusto kundi ikaw. Only you even though I know that there's no chance that you could recognize me as a woman, not just a friend of your sister.."

I rolled my tongue in my upper teeth and sarcastically laugh.

"I'm sorry for what I did. But spare me, I tried to stop myself! Sinubukan kong pigilan yung nararamdaman ko dahil alam kong masasaktan lang ako. But that night, when I saw you drunk at the club. I forgot everything. I became selfish.." she took a step backward. "..Because I thought that, that's the only way to get you. I thought if I did that with you, you will end up liking me too. But heck, while we're doing that.. you're calling for her name.. Hers and not mine." mapait na dagdag niya.

For some reason, I smiled. Hell, I know this is  not the right time to smile like a dog but I just can't help it. Knowing that Zamira is still the one who's entering my mind while in action, that's awesome.

I didn't know that that is possible.

"But don't worry, I will not force you to take responsibility since you said it's clearly my fault. I'll raise my child on my own, you don't have to worry. You can still live your life, marry her or what.. I don't care anymore." she plastered a smile then motion me the door. "That's all, you can leave now."

I stared at her for a minute, then without any words I stormed out of her place.

While driving I called my secretary, I told him to check the footage in that club where my bullshits happened and texted him the exact time and date.

I took a deep breath.

Damn, I need to see her to calm my mind down.

***

( Zamira )

"Gabi na ah.." salubong ko kay Saging ng labasin ko siya rito sa gate. Nagtext kasi kanina ang kupal at sinabi ngang nandito siya sa labas at gusto akong makita.

Tumingala siya sa madilim na langit saka binalik sakin ang paningin. "I miss you." aniya at tipid na ngumiti.

Hindi ko napigilang ngumiti kaya mas lalong lumaki ang ngiti niya. "Kakakita lang natin kanina ah.." sagot ko at inayos ang kulot kong buhok.