The Begining

Hey guys, so, this was my first novel and I was really inexperienced when I wrote it. There maybe typos and a few cringe moments too. So sorry in advance. Hehe, but give it a read.💜

Lisa is in a flight taking off from Thailand and heading towards Korea. She is going there as she finally got a scholarship in the best art school and trainee center for idols, Dream High.
Lisa's POV
I finally can escape my past life now. New country, new city, new school, new me. Nobody will know what happened to me in past. Well, except Jisoo unnie.
Don't worry Lalisa Manoban everything is gonna be alright.
{end of POV}.
Jisoo unnie is Lisa's elder cousin. Both of them have always treated each other like sisters Jisoo came to Korea three years ago to become an idol. P.s. her training
is still going on.
(Back in Korea in Dream High)
Jungkook and the rest of BTS member are in the school corridor going to their classes. Comments like, "OMG they r so freaking handsome" or "they are my ideal types" are normal for them. Jungkook, as expected gives a wink to a huge crowd of girls, they scream and giggle. Jungkook and friends reach the classroom and the teacher, Miss Sky enters the classroom, everyone greets her. She announces in class, "Class tomorrow a new girl named Lisa will be joining you. She has passed this year's entrance exam with the highest score. All of you be sweet and helpful to her."
Time passed and Miss sky finally said, "Class dismissed."
It's lunch time now and the BTS boys are discussing about yet to be the new girl Lisa.
"Do you think she will be pretty" asked Taehyung (he is one of the most popular boy in school and Jungkook's bestie) Jimin joins and says, "another girl is gonna fall for our Jungkook." Jungkook smirks. RM says, "I don't know about her face but she definitely is talented. I heard that she got 98 marks from our school principal that is the highest score till now in history, even kookie got 95 in the entrance exam."
Everyone's eyes widened and they again started to talk about random things
Jungkook's POV
I need to see this girl Lisa.

Hey guys zee here #theauthor
This is my first novel so please feel free to comment and to give me suggestions 💙