CHP 19: Taennie Special

Let's go back to the party where everyone is still enjoying.
There Jennie was dancing and Taehyung approaches her. He tapped on the shoulder and said,
"Jennie-ssi can you please take me somewhere my head is aching as heck and I can't any of my hyungs. Please..."

"Sure sunbaenim come on"
She said and they both went outside. Beside the building there was a very beautiful park, with a pond, benches and a lot of greenery and roses. They both went there and sat on a bench. V said, "Thank you Jennie-ssi"

"It's my pleasure" Jennie said while smiling widely. Suddenly V rested his head on Jennie's shoulder. Jennie was shocked and said, "Sunbaenim w-wha"

She was interrupted by V
"Shhhh....and don't call me sunbaenim, just call me V okay?"

Jennie was still in shock. To make the situation less awkward V said,
"Jennie I'm sleeping..."
And then he closed his eyes.

After few minutes
Jennie's POV
I think he is asleep now. Oh my gosh he is literally making me crazy.....

She said thinking she was talking to herself, "Taehyung-aa why are you making my heart beat like this. I already like you so much you are just making me fall for you more and more.
I can't control it anymore, though a boy as cool as you would never date a dumbo like me" she shook her head and said "no no no Jen you can't like him just resist him a bit more, when you will reach Korea just....just avoid him."

She was shocked when she heard Taehyung's voice, "You like me that much huh?"

"T-t-Taehyung I-I"

"Jennie do you like me or not"
He said while he lifted his head up to face Jennie.

"Y-y-yes I-I mea—mean." She took a deep breath and said "yes I like you V but don't worry I'm not forcing you with any relationship we can still be frie-."
She was interrupted by V as he kissed her. She couldn't think what to do so she kissed back. It was a passionate kiss. After a few minutes they broke the kiss, as V said, "Well, in case I have not specified yet, I like you too Jen"
He knelt down, "Will you be my girlfriend Kim Jennie"

"Of course V"
She said with excitement in her voice and innocence in her eyes.
V stood up and kissed her forehead,  "let's go make it official baby"

They went to their hotel and made their relationship official to their friends.

Later V also posted a very cute picture for Taennie
YoursTae

Later V also posted a very cute picture for Taennie YoursTae

Liked by KimJennie, JeonJK,
Lalisa_M and 2587 more

YoursTae : so much luck to have you love ❤️🖤♥️

View all 324 comments

KimJennie: awwww I love you babe♥️
YoursTae: @KimJennie
love u too💙

Lalisa_M: congratulations both of you💕
YoursTae: @Lalisa_M Thanks Lisa

JeonJK: you guys look cute
YoursTae: @JeonJK Thanks maknae

WWHjin: cutie couple
YoursTae: @WWHjin it means a lot hyung

Rosé🥀: I love you guys so much
YoursTae: @Rosé🥀 😊

Jisoooyaa❤️: I am so happy for u guys. But yaah V don't dare to break her heart!!!
YoursTae: @Jissooyaa❤️ thank you noona and don't worry. I won't break my love's heart😅