CH 31: Predebut

Time: 2015
After two years;)

Jungkook's POV
We finally did our debut. It's been a year since then. Lisa and I honestly told about our relationship to our companies. Both band pdnim and YG sajagnim we're worried at first but then were okay with it. They just told us that we should not do anything in public which can trouble our careers. I haven't met my girl for literally 4 months. Because she has been busy and all with their yet to come debut- 'Boombyah'. Well I already know that it's gonna be a hit. So here I am in front of her private training room which consists of her group's gym and all, to surprise her.

Man. She is looking damn hot in that black sports bra and shorts while moving her body to eye of the tiger. Her body moves so smoothly to every tune oh my gosh Lalisa Manoban you are making me fall for ya even harder every day.

After some time the song ended and Lisa was stretching her body when Jungkook came and back hugged her Lisa couldn't recognize him as he was wearing a black mask. Lisa, being the brave woman she is, flipped her body and was ready to hit him when he pinned her to the wall.

"Whoa whoa whoa my warrior princess calm down it's me." JK said as he showed his face to her and leaned in to kiss her. Lisa put her hand in between their lips and pushed him, "Gosh Jeon you startled me! And why don't you go back to your IU" she said with annoyance in her voice. He chuckled at her cuteness and said, "Aww is my girlfriend jealous"

"No, I'm not. In fact I was thinking of having dinner with Sehun sunbae. Is it okay" Then Jungkook pulled Lisa for a back hug and said

"Yah! Don't even think about it. C'mon lily it was just because I admire her as a fan not because I have any crush on her"

"Ohkay kookie I was just joking but you dare—-." She was cut by Jungkook as he gave a peck on her lips.
"I am never leaving you baby. Now, let's go and get our lunch"

After lunch both of them wore there masks and went off to eat some ice cream at hongdae street.
"So, you know people have already been shipping us, like from the moment YG announced Blackpink and you" JK said while licking his icecream.

"I know right! But kookie seriously I am so tensed right now. I don't know how we are gonna do" Lisa said

"Don't worry Lily u will be fine. Everything will be fine." Jungkook said and then pecked on Lisa's lips

"Yah! People will catch us

"Hehehehe"