The New Girl(Part I)

Lisa finally reached Korea Jisoo was already there to pick her up.
After they both met
"OMG unnie I missed you so much!!!!"
"I missed you too Lily! You have grown so much since the last time I saw you and congratulations on getting the highest score this year."
"Thanks noona I couldn't have done this without you. I mean you were the one who actually inspired me to become an idol."
"Aweeee. It's always my pleasure dear. Now let's go you need to get ready for school today"
They both went to Jisoo's house and Lisa's uniform was already there, well-ironed and waiting for her. She awed as she had never seen a better and cuter uniform before!

{Lisa's uniform}Jisoo- "OMG Lisa you are looking so pretty in this uniform"Lisa- "Thanks noona"After having breakfast both of them went to school in Jisoo's car

{Lisa's uniform}
Jisoo- "OMG Lisa you are looking so pretty in this uniform"
Lisa- "Thanks noona"
After having breakfast both of them went to school in Jisoo's car.
(In the car)
Jisoo- well, Miss Lisa you already got popular in school for getting the highest score this time. Everyone's been talking about you.

They reached school and Jisoo introduced Lisa to her friends, Jennie and Rosé.
Rosé and jennie together said, "hey Lisa, nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too"
"What's your first class Lisa?" Jennie asked.
"Hmmmm....Wait... it's AZ4"
Rose jumped in between and said "Oh! You are in the same class as me"
After that all of them parted ways, rosé and Lisa went to their class. In between Lisa realized that she forgot her notebook in her locker "Oh no I forgot my notebook in my locker! Rosé you proceed I will just go and get it"
Lisa knew that her class is gonna start in like 5 minutes so she ran towards her locker, she got her notebook and folder and ran back. At the turn she bumped into someone, guess who was that someone- it's Jungkook and he was with Taehyung
Jungkook- "Watch your.._"
But before he could say anything Lisa apologized and said sorry without even looking at JK or Taehyung and ran towards her class
After that......
"OMG am I dreaming!? Wasn't that the first girl who totally ignored you and didn't even look at your face" said Taehyung. Jungkook is feeling so much insulted and screams, "YAH! Yung stop saying stupid stuff and let's go to class"
They started going towards the classroom.

Hey guys the author here!
Hope you r liking the story.
Just tell me if it's too short and I will be updating every day so yeah...enjoy!💙