CHP 17: Afterparty

But this time Jungkook didn't have a smirk on his face but had a genuine smile and a little bit of worry in his eyes. I don't know but I think there was anger too. He said, "are you okay, Lalisa ?"

I nodded but soon brushed off my emotions and said, "Why do you even care? And I was with Sehun, where is he?"

The smile on his face faded away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the elevator. He literally clicked the -2th floor. He pinned me on the lift's wall and said, "Were you out of your mind when you chose this outfit? And how could you literally get drunk in a whole fuckin' strange country!?"

"Again, why do you care Mr. Jeon. Why don't you just go to sluts and play with them!"
Words came flooding out of my mouth, as soon as I realized what I just said,
"Sorry I am very sore JK I didn't mean—-."

I was interrupted when his lips came crashing off on mine. I tried to pull away from the kiss but he was too strong. Finally I gave up and kissed him back. Eventually he started kissing my cheeks and then my neck.
(Yes this all happened in the duration when the lift was going from 23rd floor to the -2th floor)
After a few minutes when his hold on me was not too tight, he whispered in my ear, "See I told you that we would continue doll"

And that's when I came back to my senses. I pushed him and started running away, but guess I was not too strong as I was not fully into my consciousness, and I fell down.

Jungkook came running behind me. He helped me get up and lifted me. Soon I was in his arms. He took me to his car, laid me in there, sat on the driver's seat and started driving.

"I am sorry for whatever happened in the lift, Lisa. But still you are not doing this kind of stuff again. Okay?"

I didn't say anything but nod while looking outside.

They reached the hotel and Lisa went into her room and said nothing but,
"Thank you for today JK"

Jungkook's POV
I don't know why but I just can't forget her. She keeps on lingering in my mind from time to time.
I don't know why but I sometimes feel like I don't know the full story in the past.

Hey guys don't forget to
Vote, comment and share

💙🖤