CHP29: The First Date

It's been a week since Jungkook and Lisa started dating. Lisa is right now standing in front of her locker while she is surfing on her mobile. Suddenly Jungkook comes and back hugs her and says, "Good morning!"

"Good morning kookie!"

"kkSo, get ready for a date tonight just be ready I'll pick you up okay?"

"O-Okay, but where are we gonna go?"
Ha
He came towards her ears and whispered, "Surprise" and went away.

At evening........
Lisa's POV
Oh my gosh this is literally my first date in a decade or something. What should I wear? Should I wear a tight black dress? No no no that would be just too much. I think I should wear a sweatshirt and ripped jeans....No no no people will think that I am the boyfriend then (bad joke alert) .

With these exact thoughts Lisa was literally rushing throughout her closet and regretting over denying Rosé to go shopping. At last after surfing for ages on Pinterest and Instagram Lisa finally found an ideal dress for herself. She was wearing a flawless white dress looking like a living angel.

 She was wearing a flawless white dress looking like a living angel

At 7pm dot Jungkook came to pick Lisa up from her dorm. As soon as he reached, the door I front of him unlocked which revealed a living beauty in front of him.

Lisa walked towards him walking like a goddess on earth. He was gawking until Lisa woke him up from his dreams.

"Baby? What happened why are you staring at me. Am I not looking okay? I knew I should have wore the other dress or that cute tank top. I-."

"Whoa whoa whoa. Stop lalice you are looking beautiful hmm hmm correction. Actually the most beautiful women alive on this earth."

He gave a little peck on her lips and opened the car's door for her.

Lisa got inside the car and sat comfortably.

"So miss, are you ready for the thrills?!"
JK asked

Lisa answered with excitement, "YES!"

They drove over and to a beautiful place with a lot of people.

"Come on first thing on my list is to stiff you with a lot of street food. Let's go!" He said.

They went to a night market and had lots of fun there were rides and a lot of yummy food. Lisa ate a lot of hotdogs.

That is something Jungkook likes best about Lisa, she doesn't have those likes like normal girls. Having a perfect date with a red dress and all. She likes to have fun and be casual.

After that Jungkook took her to his house. She was amazed as she entered his room, she saw the most beautiful pillow fort with a laptop in it.

 She was amazed as she entered his room, she saw the most beautiful pillow fort with a laptop in it

They watched Harry potter and to all the boys I've loved before. It was already 2am when the movies got over and Jungkook stood up.
'
"Come with me" he said and pulled Lisa towards his car. He pulled open the door and Lisa sat in the car

Then he drove over Lisa asked him continually about where they were heading to but he didn't answer a single question.

After a few minutes they reached in a beautiful forest, under the starry nights . Then Jungkook hold Lisa's hands and said, "Before you I was like shattered piece of glass, which only hurts others. But baby, after you happened I changed I became a human. You made me live my own live and filled it with colors. Today Lalisa Manoban I wanna day that, I LOVE YOU" he screamed at the end .

Lisa was speechless and looked at him while he pointed towards the sky. When Lisa looked up her eyes were met with a beautiful scene of fireworks engulfing the whole sky. It was like angels did it themselves. Then after a few moments her surrounding was filled with a bunch of fireflies. This was the most beautiful scenery she had ever seen.

"Wow" She gasped and hugged Jungkook "I don't even know how I got a boyfriend like you kookie, but this is the most amazing thing I've ever seen"

Jungkook then hugged her back and pulled Lisa closer. Then they kissed. This was an intense one. After a few minutes Lisa's hands went up to JK's hair and her fingers started ruffling his hair. That's when they pulled back.

After that Jungkook dropped Lisa at her dorm and went back to his own one.

Hey guys merry Christmas to all of ya ❤️💚💙♥️♥️♥️
I hope u liked your Christmas present
Love ya all