CHP27: The Ending

After 9 years........
(JK and Lisa are 27 now)
It's already been nine years. Time passes so fast. Everyone is now settled and successful BTS and BLACKPINK one of the most loved K-pop bands in the whole world both of them have won the Grammys award twice. All the members of the respective groups are millionaires now. Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa have been married for 3 years now, they also have a little angel named Astra. Jennie unnie is carrying Taehyung oppa's and hers child in her womb. Rosé and Jimin finally got married last year.

Well I know for whom you are waiting right now. The one and only Liskook.
Lisa and Jungkook married three years back . They even have a junior bunny named Jeonsan. He is the cutest creature god has ever made. He has big eyeballs taking most of the area of his tiny face. He has fluffy coconut head and his hair colored brown. He is as fair as his parents and also have gotten Lisa's cuteness with Jungkook's face features.

Lisa is right now in her and Jungkook's huge mansion
She is looking through some albums with nostalgia clearly visible in her eyes.

Lisa is right now in her and Jungkook's  huge mansion She is looking through some albums with nostalgia clearly visible in her eyes

Tears were filling her eyes as she knew that these past years were definitely not the easiest

Tears were filling her eyes as she knew that these past years were definitely not the easiest. Climbing from the bottom to the top. How both BTS and BLACKPINK struggled. Even her relationship with Jungkook had some problems but now in the end everything and everyone is happy.

Suddenly Jeonsan came to Lisa and said, "Mwammy Mwammy ! Will you pday cars wi me. Pease...."
He said in the most cutest tone possible , pouting.

Just then, they heard the sound of a car.
"Daddy is here! Mwammy let's go"
Jeonsan jumped with full excitement. Jungkook came inside the house and hugged Jeonsan. Then he came towards Lisa and pecked on her lips.
"Jungkook, there's a child sitting over here."
Jungkook chuckled at her words and looked towards Jeonsan, "Well Junior can you tell us what dad is doing?"

"Daddy is saying that he loves Mwammy!" Jeonsan said.

"What are you teaching my little cutie" Lisa said as she narrowed her eyes at Jungkook.
And then they started to laugh.

Jungkook's POV
Well thank you Lisa for being my always and forever. You were always with me through the hard times. You gave me all the possible happiness in this world. Thank you so much for this little infinity.

The end
(Pls read the text below. It is important)

Hey guys thank you to all for being a part of this little journey. I am so grateful to you guys as you guys helped me reach #209 in Liskook stories.

Now I am thinking of writing a new novel. I am giving you three options
a. Book 2 of this story
b. Another Liskook story
c. A Taennie story

Pls make sure to comment your suggestions.
Love you all so much.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜♥️🖤