CHP 8: The Reunion

*present**
Lisa's POV
Jungkook pulled me out of the room and the next moment i was leaning on a wall, Jungkook above me. Jungkook was looking in my eyes and said, "L-Lily......W-what are you doing here.....hmmm long time no see...."

I said emphasizing on JK, "Hey 'JK' I am here to become an idol and yes I am here after a long time." I shooted off words coldly.
I pushed him so that he was not close to me anymore and started going towards the class while Jungkook was still there staring st me. I turned around and said, "And yes, don't tell anyone that we were best friends at a time, I will convince J-hope oppa. Just tell them that we were acquaintances"
And I went away.

After going to the class everyone is staring at Lisa.
All the girls start to talk that who is this girl whom 'our JK' pulled out of the room.
she goes and sit near her friends
Jennie asked, "so you knew Jungkook and J-hope already"

"Yep unnie. I and J-hope were like siblings when I was in Korea before for 4 years. Jungkook? We were just classmates."

Their Dance teacher enters the class and simultaneously Jungkook enters too
Dance teacher- "Hello everyone! I am your Dance teacher for this year"
Everyone- "Hello Teacher!!"

They started their dance lessons and Lisa with no doubt was the best dancer in the class. She danced while everyone saw her in awe. After class was dismissed both the groups Blackpink and BTS went to the canteen. This time both the groups are sitting together. Jungkook is not making eye contact with anyone and is only focusing on his food.

RM says," Wow, so J-hope and Lisa are like siblings and what about you and JK Lisa?"

"Hmmm actually we just used to meet few times a day because of band practice so we know each other. Well he was also my classmate."

J-hope couldn't understand why Lisa asked him to act like he doesn't know anything about JK and Lisa's friendship or relationship and just pretend like they just knew each other and nothing else

On the other side Rosé was staring at Jimin with heart eyes and for like ten minutes straight.
Jennie whispers to Rosé, " Rosé you are making it too obvious that you like him. Stop staring at him right now!". Rosé comes to her senses and start eating her food.
Jimin asks Rosé, "Rosé you like to sing right? What kind of songs to you like?"
Rosé- "Hmmm...yeah. I-I like jazz and acoustic songs"

"Really? I like them too! What else do you like" he gives her a playboy smile.

This makes Rosé blush a little and she says, "Hmmmmm. I like playing g-guitar"

" Really..wow!" Says Jimin

While these two are talking, on the other side of the table .......
Taehyung asks, "Lisa, so how was JK back in middle school??"

Lisa looks at JK and smirks
She says, "Well JK was a playboy then too, he just wasn't a pro. But sure he was pretty good."
Jungkook looks at Lisa hiding his anger. He inhales and smirks
He says......
"Well I don't know if you guys would believe it or not but Lisa was a playgirl too at that time and you know what, she was pretty good"

Taehyung says, "Really Lisa! Though you don't really look like playgirl....."

Lisa just was gonna speak in her defense when a girl came and hugged JK from behind.

Hey guys
Hope you are enjoying the story I am so sorry for the late update today. I swear it just slipped from my mind.
Enjoy 🖤