CHP 16: Party Drunk

Now Lisa was left alone as JK was dragged by Eunha and everyone else went too. She did not know a lot of people as she was still new there.

Lisa's POV
Seriously? I am left here alone. Can't I meet someone or see someone I know for God's sake! I mean it's a frickin' party and I don't know anyone. This is all that Jungkook's fault he..—

Lisa was thinking when someone approached her. He was Sehun. He walked towards me and said, "Oh My God Lisa! You are looking so gorgeous! I mean hot too!"

"Thank you so much Sehun. You are looking great too. Well I didn't expect you to show up here"

"Yeah. Actually this girl ...hmm.. what was her name.... oh Eunha invited the runner ups in the party"

"Oh I see"
After that Lisa saw JK with loads of girls around. When I say loads I mean 8-10 girls. Lisa started feeling weirdly enraged.
She said, "Sehun, you wanna drink?"

"Sure Lisa"

"Okay c'mon"

They went towards the bar. Lisa started to drink savagely.
After an hour or so she was all drunk, Sehun was not. He did try to stop Lisa but she didn't listen to him at all. Then Sehun lifted her up in his arms and said, " what will I do now? I cannot leave her alone here in a strange country like this....tsk...should I take her to my hotel? Well that sounds like a good idea"

He took her outside of the club he was just going towards the lift when JK stopped him....
"Lisa! What are YOU doing with Lisa in your arms!" JK asked Sehun with rage in his eyes.

"J-Jungkook Lisa is too drunk right now. I-I couldn't leave her over there"

"Give her to me. NOW!."

"No I can't JK. She is too drunk right now and that's because of me, I couldn't stop her. She is my responsibility right now"

"Well she is my girlfriend. So give her to me. Right now. I won't repeat Sehun." He then screamed "NOW"

Sehun finally handed Lisa to JK. Suddenly Lisa started murmuring while sleeping, she started taking JK's name, "Kookie.......Jeon"

"Lisa—- lisa I am here"
She made a very adorable face. After some time Sehun goes away. Lisa is still in Jungkook's arms as he is staring at her

Now Lisa is almost awakened but not in her full consciousness. She kicked JK and ran towards the bathroom.

She threw up and came back when she saw JK standing outside, leaning on the wall, legs crossed and hands folded.

Lisa's POV
Guess, I drank a lot. When I got my consciousness back I was in someone's arms. I ran straight to the washroom for throwing up. For the information, I threw up badly. After doing this I felt way better. I came out of the restroom and I saw Jungkook. Wait...What?! I was in this jerk's arms few moments before! Why him!??

Hey guys! I finally crossed 200 views. I mean it's a huge thing for me. Thank you guys so so much. Love ya all. 🧡♥️