CHP 6: Old Friends

Jungkook's POV
I need to get ready a little early today. J-hope hyung is finally coming back to Seoul. He went to his hometown because of some family matters. I am so excited, finally seeing him after a week.

They reached the airport where J-hope was waiting for them, they all did a group hug and then settled in RM's 7 seater car.

In the car
Taehyung says, "I missed you so much hoseok hyung!"
"Me too Taehyung, I missed all of u"
Then suga asks, "How's your family. Is everything okay?"
J-hope says, "yep. Actually my grandma was sick, she wanted to see me. Oh my I missed her so much. Now I'm all fresh after coming from home."

After this they all went to school.

Lisa's POV
I woke up and got ready for school. Finally today our dance class will start, from today we will have dance class everyday for 2 hours. I am so excited.

In school
All the students are in the classroom they have already been allotted their groups in which they are gonna debut in coming years. There are BTS, Blackpink, GOT7, and Twice.

Lisa's POV
All of us are here except few members of BTS, the class is gonna start in 10 minutes and they r not here yet.
Suddenly JK or whatever with his other  friends comes inside. He throws a wink at girl groups and the other people sitting as audience. Tsk tsk....such a playboy and these stupid girls....ugh!!!
Wait who is that new member I didn't see him the previous days. He is so much familiar. I ask Rosé about him and she said that he is J-hope. Seriously!!!! Was he J-HOPE!!!!

Lisa stands up call the name, "Hoseok oppa? Is that you?"
J-Hope turns and looks at Lisa, "L-lily? Oh my god Lily!!!!!"
They both hug and both the groups were confused. J-hope breaks the hug and says, "Lisa, oh my god you are grown up now!! You look so freaking beautiful"
"Thank you oppa and I missed you too!!"
Suddenly Jungkook says, "L-l-lily."
Lisa is confused right now and looks at hoseok
Hoseok- "Lisa you didn't recognized him. He is Jungkook he just uses JK as an acronym."
Lisa- "J-jeon? Bunny?"

After this Jungkook hold Lisa by her wrist and take her out of the room.