CHP 13: Flashback II

Jungkook's POV
**5 years before**

I was so happy that I had a girlfriend like Lisa. Like seriously what is she not, she is beautiful, cute, talented and kind and above all she actually loved me.
So one day I was walking from school to home but I first wanted to meet Lisa as I wanted to invite her for a date. So I started looking for her. I went to the library at last and I was amazed at the seen I had to watch.......

There was this strange guy, l didn't know anything about who went and hugged Lisa from behind and swirled her round to kiss her.
My eyes went blurry as tears came falling from them, I ran home and swore never to fall for anyone ever again.

As time passed scars from past began to heal, but when they were almost healed you came back Lisa, you came and tore them apart.

It was because of you Lalisa Manoban that I became a playboy. It is because of you that I cannot love anyone ever again and I hate you for that.

Author's POV
Hey guys so let me become the bridge between Lisa's and JK's hella different POVs .

Okay so there was this guy who liked Lisa from a long time. When Lisa was in the library without Jungkook, he took the chance. He back hugged Lisa , Lisa first thought that he was Jungkook but he swirled her around she knew that he was not. As soon as he kissed her she pushed the boy and slapped him very hard on his face. She warned him never to show his face to her or Jungkook ever again.

Now Jungkook just saw the incident till the kiss and was heartbroken. He was angry at the same time too. He went to Lisa's house and started shouting on her, she was so scared that she didn't even listened to him. When he was saying that he loved her and that how could she do this with him.

At last he told Lisa in anger that he was just playing with her and never liked her, of course Lisa heard this and was heartbroken. Soon Lisa's father came and took her to Thailand back as the transfer duration was over. Jungkook was sad, he even tried to contact Lisa but Lisa has changed everything from her phone number to her social media account.

Even today JK thinks that something was wrong and fishy around.

You guys will know it soon😉