CHP 11

The next day everyone were at the dance class.

Teacher entered the class d everyone greeted her, and then she says.
"Everyone as we all know that we have got invited for a showcase in America. In it only two groups, that is, Blackpink and BTS are performing and other two groups that is GOT7, Gfriend and Twice will be the part of the audience. Don't worry everyone will get a chance in the future but for now I want you to watch the dance performance of the two main dancers and share your views on it. Lisa and JK please come".

JK and Lisa came and the music began. First the spotlight goes on JK as he amaze everyone with his rocking moves then the spotlight goes to Lisa while everyone gawked at her at how smoothly she does the dance. Then the lights are turned on and both of them start dancing together until the dance ends and they come close to each other. Dance ends. Everyone is hooting and clapping. And praising them

"OMG"
"Wow that was amazing!!!"

And etc.

The teacher says, "Wow JK and Lisa you guys were amazing. The chemistry between you two is just perfect. Well done both of you"

At the teacher's words so many girls and boys grew jealous. But it was a truth that they look so cute together!.

After class....
Eunha went to Lisa and said, "listen bitch! Don't you dare wander around my JK. I see that you are trying to steal my precious babe from me!"

Lisa answered, "I don't want him keep him with yourself."
And she coolly went away.

Everyone were gasping and talking about how she is the first girl to answer to Eunha and talk about JK like that.

Eunha was so embarrassed that she pulled Lisa and was going slap her but Lisa stopped her from slapping her by her holding her hand then she pushed her hand. Lisa was so strong that Eunha was almost gonna fall.
Then Eunha took a water bottle and threw water at Lisa. But JK came in between (facing Lisa)
"Are you okay?" He asked her with worry on his face.
Lisa nodded.

Then he turned around and said angrily, "Eunha! If you touch her ever again I wil not leave you! Now get lost I don't wanna see your face!"

Then Eunha ran away crying.

In the class
Only JK and Lisa are there.
"JK I think you should go and change. You are all wet. Thank you for saving me today and no need to save me again, I can protect myself."

She was leaving after saying this when JK hold her hand and said
"Do you really not want me? Does it really not matters to you that what I do?"
Lisa was quiet
"Answer me Lisa!"
She said without looking at him
"No"
"Say it while looking at me Lisa"
She ignored him and left.

Hey guys literally could not think of the chapter title. Sorry for that.
Also, comment if you have any ideas for the title.
Enjoy!💚