CHP 21: Bambam

Lisa's POV
Yay! We got a cash prize, but more than that I have set my reputation in this school. Hopefully it will help in my recruitment in some good agency.
Today, Bambam my childhood friend called me. We have not been in contact for more than 5 years now. Actually, he is coming to this school. Isn't it great?! This day cannot hey any better but I hope it does.

BTS and Blackpink were sitting together in the canteen during recess. That's when she told everyone about Bambam. J-hope said, "Really Bammy is coming to this school. I am so happy!"
JK says, "I haven't been in contact with him for years now. I missed him"
That's when someone comes behind JK and tickles him, JK freaks out and laughs at the same time. "Guess that still works on you bro"
Yes. It was Bambam. JK turns around and hugs him tightly so does J-hope. Then Lisa literally jumps on Bambam and hugs him. He is actually like her brother.
They all settle down.
"Bammy these are our friends and friends this is Bambam"
All introduced themselves to Bambam and Bambam does the same.
"Where were you Bammy?" J-hope asks.
"Actually I went to America for my studies but that's when I realized that I don't wanna become a doctor but an idol, so I came back"

"I am so happy that you came back Bammy!" Lisa says.

"So JK and you met again. Must have missed each other."

Lisa first hesitated then said, "Why would be miss each other Bammy? We weren't even friends in the previous school." She said while making eye contact with Bambam hoping he would understand and he did

"I mean you  must be happy to see familiar faces in this school"
Both of them nodded.