CHP26: I Love You

Lisa was in her room, her unnies went to school, i.e., she was alone at her house.
Lisa's POV
I was getting so bored without my unnies. I went to kitchen to grab some snack. Suddenly I heard some noise coming from my room. I went there and saw outside the window. I saw nothing I saw nothing but a figure standing there. It was none other than Jungkook. He was singing down there with a guitar in his hands. I immediately hid behind the curtains.

" yeah I was lost I was trynna find the answer, in the world around me
Oh I was going crazy
All day all night~
But you're the only on who understood me. All that I was I going through.
And I just gotta tell you
Oh baby I ~

I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
Coz through the morning
Oh you are the light

And I almost lost ya, but I can't forget ya
Coz you were the reason that I survived
You were there for me through all the times I cried
I was there for you and then I lost my mind
I know that I messed up but I promise

I will make it right ~
Alright oh~
I can make it right ~"

I still didn't answered but I could feel his heart breaking as every single second passed by. After a few minutes it started raining. I literally hope that he goes now. Please god make him go please........

But as expected Jungkook didn't moved an inch, he was still standing there like a rock. After a few moments he started singing sorry by Justin Bieber.

"Ooh, ooh~
Ooh, ooh~
You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Ooh, ooh~
I'm sorry, yeah~
Ooh, ooh~
Sorry, yeah~
Ooh, ooh
Sorry~"

After a few moments he stopped singing. Lisa though that he went away, so without looking outside she went to the kitchen to make something. She made soup as it was raining and was a little cold out there. She went to peek out the window one last time, to her awe he was still there. Yes. Jungkook was sitting beside a tree shivering and crying.

Lisa could not hold it anymore. She went outside as fast as she could. As soon as she reached outside she grabbed Jungkook by the wrist and pulled him inside.

<inside>
Jungkook was facing towards the ground as Lisa was shooting her glares at him.
"Are you fcking out of your mind bunny. How can you just stand outside for 4 goddamn hours!"
She spoke as Jungkook lifted his head to face her.
"I am sorry Lali for everything for everything. I am so sorry" he pleaded

Lisa got a towel from her room and started drying Jungkook's hair with it. Once she was done she looked at him.

Lisa's POV
I stepped back as I dried his hair. I looked at him. How can someone look this hot. He was still partially wet and was wearing a white shirt which was also wet giving me a perfect show of his 8 packs.

Lisa was literally staring at him as she didn't realized that Jungkook did noticed her. He smirked and said, "don't stare at my abs like this sweetcheeks it's already too difficult for me to control myself"
Lisa's face was all red by now
"I-I was not s-staring at anytime"

Jungkook came closer to her and said, "Really?"

Lisa stepped back

Jungkook 's expression suddenly turned serious
"Listen lali can't you just forgive me? Well to inform you I am going to America next week to my parents. I just want to tell you because you are one of the most important part of my life. I can't live here anymore"

He said as he turned back but was surprised as Lisa grabbed his hand
"Don't go."

He turned around
"What"

"Just don't go." Lisa said as she kneeled down and continued "I am sorry Kookie for everything. I don't know if it's too late now but I just wanna say that I love you Jungkook. I love you"

Jungkook froze on the sudden proposal of Lisa.

"I will not be surprised if you say no. Just tell me your honest answer"

Jungkook kneeled too having a warm smile on his lips. As he kissed her.

Hey guys this is the second last chapter of this book. Thank you in advance for my first book this much of love. Thank you!!!
♥️♥️♥️🖤🖤🖤