CHP 10: Practice Time

BTS and Blackpink start to practice.
All of them practiced for like more than 6 hours straight. All of them were exhausted but their practice paid off as their collaboration practice was done and now it was time for dance practice

Jisoo says, "guys I cannot practice now. I need to eat something or I'll die!"

Jin says, "me too!"

RM announces, "okay ya all let's go to the canteen and have a break for an hour"

Everyone, "okay!"

Lisa hops in, "Hmmmm. Guys I'll practice for a while more. I'll come after some time."

Jungkook says, "I'll stay here too. Also I and Lisa need to practice for our starting solo performance."

Jimin says, "okay then, you two come as soon as possible okay?"

Lisa: "okay! Bbye"

All except Lisa and JK went away

Lisa turns around and says, "okay, so for your kind information I wanted to practice alone but you barged in and also that I have some rules. First, we are not staying in close positions for a long time and second, don't even try to kiss me or anything else. Keep that in mind that I'm a black belt."

Jungkook says, "First, even I didn't want to practice with you it's just because we have dance together and second I just have one rule."

"What rule"

"Don't fall in love with me." He said while smirking

Lisa's POV
Aishh.....such a pro playboy.

"I am a playboy. Ain't I?"
How can he ltrly read my mind!!!

Lisa ignores him and says, "let's not waste our time then"

They started to practice. They were literally dancing like professional. And for god's sake they are looking so cute together! I can literally imagine them. Can you?

Now they have almost ended the dance and at the end there comes a step in which JK grab Lisa by the waist and pull her towards himself, they both look into each other's eyes and the dance ends.

They both are now looking into each other's eyes and stays in that position for like 3 minutes straight. Before......Lisa pushes JK

Lisa: " Let's go everyone might be waiting for us"
And she goes away.

In the cafeteria
Rosé: "so how was the practice?"

Jungkook says, "Well we have completely practiced our solo performance"

Jin, "that was fast JK. Nice you guys make a good team!"

J-hope says, "Well guys, I just got a message from teacher. She wants JK and Lisa to show their performance to class tomorrow."

Lisa says, "cool then"

Hey guys I was thinking if I should right a novel on taennie .....
Should I?