CHP 14: The Competition.

It was finally the competition day. BTS and Blackpink members were very nervous but excited at the same time.
Their costumes:

All of them were looking breathtaking

All of them were looking breathtaking. When they entered in the hall literally everyone were looking at them, they were looking like real idols. They all went straight to the backstage in the green room.

In the green room.....
There were everyone who were performing that day.
Jungkook, V, Jimin, J-hope, were sitting at one side of the couch while Lisa and Jennie were sitting at the other side. Sehun and Kai came towards them.
Both of them said....
"Hello girls, you are looking beautiful"
Lisa and Jennie smiled. Jennie said
"Thank you so much"

Kai said, "I am Kai and this is Sehun"

Jennie says, "hey, my name is Jennie and this is my friend Lisa"

Sehun was staring at Lisa
Sehun says, "You are looking very pretty Lisa"

"Thanks Sehun" Lisa replied

"Okay then we will meet you girls afterwards"
Sehun said and they went away.

Looking at this JK's and V's blood was  boiling. But V controlled his anger and said in the calmest voice possible at that moment,
"Jennie-ssi don't talk to our competitors before the performance. Okay?"

"Hmmm O-okay V"
Jennie said.
Now comes the competition.....

The host said, "What a performance Exo! Now here comes the last but not the least performers for tonight, BTS and Blackpink from Dream High!"

Everyone started to applaud.

As planned the show started with Jungkook's and Lisa's performance
(P.S. please ignore JK's and Lisa's dresses here. I know they r different from the ones above)

And now comes both the Blackpink's and BTS's performance together

And now comes both the Blackpink's and BTS's performance together. All of them literally danced like they were on fire. They ended and the stadium filled with cheers and hootings. They knew that they nailed it .

After the performance was over all the participants interacted. BTS and Blackpink were standing together greeting everyone. Lisa and Jennie were interacting with Sehun and Kai, when suddenly Eun ha came and hugged JK from the front.
She said, "Baby you danced so awesome tonight." She turned and looked at everyone "Well, you guys danced fine too. But my baby was just the best! Anyways, I came here to remind all of you to my birthday party tomorrow. My baby will come, right?"

JK didn't said anything but Eunha thanked him and went away.

After that it was finally time for the results....

The host said, "The third price goes to RED VELVET!!"
Everyone applauded and the members arrived on the stage to receive their price.

"The first runner up is....EXO!" They did the same.

"And the first price goes tooooo...........
The combined performance of BTS and Blackpink!!!!"
The stadium filled with applauses.
Blackpink and BTS received their award and were very happy.

After the award ceremony was over, all the members went to the backstage. Kai and Sehun approached Lisa and Jennie. All of them congratulated each other. Little did they know Jungkook and V were staring heck into them.
After that Lisa went into the green room. There was no one there. She sat there and took out a spray.
Guess what.... JK followed her and is at the door right now.

So. Lisa took out a spray and sprayed it onto her wrist. She squealed as it pained a lot. Yes, she had an injury before the performance. She said, thinking that she was talking to herself, "Why did this had to happen just before we came here for God's sake!"

That's when JK came in took the spray from her and then started applying it on her wrist.

Lisa was still in surprise and said, "J-Jungkook I-I-I why a-are you here? Y-you heard eve-everything?" She stood up as she spoke these words.

JK too stood up pinning her to the wall.
"When did this happen? Why didn't you tell anyone? Are you out of your mind Lily? You just.....urgh"

JK's and Lisa's faces were too close both the Lisa's hands were pinned on the wall above her by JK's. After sometime he put her injured hand on his shoulder, the other one was pinned. Lisa speaks, "W-why do you even care? Just go to that Eunha. Leave me alone you jerk!" Words came flowing out of her mouth.

JK smirked and put one of his hand on her waist "Lisa, are you jealous right now?"

"No I'm not. I'm just frustrated and you. Why did you have to take your grand entry now?"

"Yes, you are." He said this and was leaning closer to her. There lips were just gonna meet when Lisa's phone rang.
Thank god. (In her mind).
She pushed JK and picked up her phone. It was Jisoo asking her where she was. Jungkook came closer to her as he whispered, " we are continuing this next time Lily"

Lisa whispered back, "there is no next time Mr Jeon"

Lisa gave him a bitter smile and went away.

Hey guys sorry I couldn't update yesterday. It is because I have been too busy because of school.
Hope you understand.