CHP23: The Truth

Little did they know that they weren't the only one on the rooftop there was someone else too and he was..
.
.
Bambam.

He came and towards JK who was crying hard and sobbing. Bambam said, "JK I need to tell you something." JK was really really sad so he didn't do anything but just listened. Bambam continued, "I know you think Lisa is a cheater and broke your heart and all but she isn't. Trust me she isn't."
JK was shocked as he knew no one knew this about their relationship not even J-hope or Bambam.

"I am ready to tell the whole story. I know you broke up with Lisa because you saw a boy kissing her and all. But as soon as he his lips touched hers she pushed him away and told she only loves you. I know I should have told this to you guys way earlier but she went away and I went to America and ...——-..."

His voice broke but he regained it and continued, " She hates you because you told her you were just playing with her. It really broke her. Something worse happened in Thailand, she lost both of her parents in a car accident. Just think she was just 14 when all of this happened with her. She was just 14 when she was given her father's whole company to handle. She didn't had anyone to share all of this none of her friends nor you"

JK gasped, anyone could see the guilt he had on his face.
Someone ran towards them and said, "JK JK Eunha and her gang is beating Lisa ruthlessly in washroom"

JK ran towards the washroom. When he reached there Eunha and her gang were gone. His eyes became tearful once he saw Lisa lying there, bleeding. He picked her up took her to his car and drove to the hospital.

There he called the teacher and all of their friends. Lisa had more than 7 stitches. While doctors were treating her JK went to school and made sure to get Eunha expelled. He also threatened Eunha that if he ever sees her again he won't spare her.

While doing everything he just thought on thing, "I gotta make it right"

Hey guys sorry for not updating regularly that's why I am updating thrice today. Might post one more chapter.
🖤💚