CHP24: He Cares

JK's POV
We are right now in the hospital . Lisa's treatment is still going on. I made sure that Eunha got expelled, and right now I am only and only concerned about Lisa.

After a few hours Jungkook tells everyone to go and rest a little. Everyone does the same, also Jisoo left some homemade Chicken in the hospital so that if Lisa wakes up she would have some food waiting for her.
After they all went, the nurse came to Jungkook
"Sir if I'm not wrong, then you were the one who brought miss Manoban here?"

"Yes."

"Sir May I ask what's your relation with her ?"

"I-I am her b-boyfriend"

The nurse smiles a little and says,
"Well sir you are very lucky to have a brave girlfriend like her"
And she goes away.
Yes I am so lucky to have her.

Lisa finally woke up just to find Jungkook sleeping on the couch beside her bed. She saw the Iv tubes going through her hands, and remembered what happened. After sometime she remembered what Jungkook said to her and tears started falling from her eyes. That's when Jungkook woke up he immediately hugged Lisa as soon as he saw her crying

"Don't touch me. Go away" Lisa said trying to push Jungkook away, but obviously Jungkook was way too strong.

"Please Lisa don't do this to me. I don't wanna lose you again" he said still hugging her tightly . After a few moments Jungkook broke the hug.
"I know you hate me right now unicorn but I will make it right, I will make everything right. Again."
He said while leaving the room.

Lisa's PoV
Seriously Jeon? One moment you are soft with me, in another you are jealous of other boys looking at me, in the next you tell that I'm a fool and break my heart and here you are telling me that you care for me. Oh lord what is happening with me?

After a few moments he came with a tray in his hands, he put it in front of me and said, "Good news! You are discharging tomorrow"
He said as he almost hugged me but stopped in between.

"Lily you remember I told you that every misunderstanding between us is gonna vanish, well here is the person whose gonna do it" He said as he brought Bambam

"Are you okay now lalice?" Bambam said and I nodded.

"I wanted to tell you something"

After that Bambam told everything to Lisa and apologized for not telling them earlier. That he tried a lot but just couldn't. Lisa forgave him.

"So I guess we have the hottest campus couple here"
Bambam cheered for Liskook

"Miss Lalisa will you be my girlfriend"
Jungkook said as he kneeled on the floor.

Lisa's answer was.........

I am so sorry guys for being such an unpunctual writer. Actually I have my exams just before Christmas break. So sorry again...🖤🖤