OC Info

(A/N: I won't include everything. Just a bit of info so you could imagine her personality or how she acts and behaves. I hope this helps)

Name:
Shiori Hyuga

Gender:
Female

Age:
Same as Sasuke

Personality:
-Himedere
-Spoiled
-Calm
-Flirty
-Mannerly
-Doesn't Shout Randomly. Her voice is a bit quite like Hinata's
-Angers when Sasuke is greatly involved

Other Facts:
-Her smile is small not wide
-Her Voice is sweet
-She's kind but tends to act really spoiled most of the time
-She does smirk like Neji when she's in battle or feeling confident
-She's friends with Hinata but she's the person she envies the most. Because Hinata was born in the main branch, while she is born in a lesser branch
-She hates her curse mark because she thinks it ruins her appearance. One of her goals is to get rid of it

(A/N: Whenever I read Sasuke x Reader like this one. In all the stories I've read so far, the writers always makes their OC bad ass, cool, overly powerful, overly sassy, overly smart. And for some reason they always make Sakura and Ino look like terrible people by making them hate the OC and the OC embarrasses them by out powering them and outsmarting them or something like that. Those story sounds too biased for the OCs, they make them seem so perfect but not girly. Just over exaggerated bad ass girls, somewhat even making them tomboyish. I'm not feeling that you know? I'm not saying mine's any better, I'm not trying to bash or hate them or anything. I'm not saying that stories like that are terrible, but It's not just some people's type of girl or story. I'm a himedere. And there are other girls out there who are himederes as well, so if you're a himedere, this might be for you. So my OC's gonna be girly not bad ass, tomboyish, overly powerful, overly smart, nor overly talented. She'll still be talented and smart though just not overly. And my OC is good friends with Sakura, Ino, and the other fangirls (but she may or may not start growing slight hatred for Sakura), they don't hate her either. And I'm not gonna make up Jutsus. The only Jutsus I'll be mentioning are in the anime itself. I'm not gonna make stuff up like clans, people, names, Jutsus or whatever as I write. I want this story mostly based on the anime. And no this won't contain Naruto x OC x Sasuke nor Neji x OC x Sasuke or any sort of love triangle with other male characters, I promise. My OC and Naruto are just good friends. I want this to be purely Sasuke x OC. I want to change things up a little. I can't promise you'll like it though. This is my first time writing in present tense and I don't think that I'm experienced in writing)

Appearance:
-Always wears dresses with female Ninja shorts under it
-Her Shuriken holder is on her right leg but her dress covers it
-She's slightly taller than Naruto but shorter than Sakura and Sasuke
-She covers her curse mark with her Ninja headband, but before she received a headband she would wear cute cloths over her forehead, similar to a bandana

Likes:
Sasuke
Neji (The person she looks up to)
Dressing up
Being complemented on her looks and talents
Being called a princess