Chapter 6: Dinner

I went to bed that night with my mind busy. Kaname Kuran. Did Kaname Kuran really ask me on a date? What is his game? What is his deal?

I wake up and get myself ready. The girls had already headed out, they wanted to grab something to eat before class started. I told them to take off because I needed a shower and then need to head off to find him. To find Kaname.

All dressed I grab my books and out the door I was. I wandered the halls and look upstairs and downstairs but still no Kaname. "Where the hell can he be?" I decided to go to the office and ask what room number he was staying in. The young lady in the red dress walked over to her papers that held everyone's information.

"Kaname Kuran is staying in room 693 on the top floor."

"Thank you," I say with a smile trying to not act weird.

I reach the top floor.

"691, 692, and 693"

I reached his room door. I stand there and before I knock I dust my uniform off and reach out.

Knock, Knock

"Come on in." A voice said on the other side of the door.

I walk in expecting to see a dirty room that smells like odd laundry and dirty socks. However, the room was clean and smells like lavender. The beds were well made up and the floor was clean.

The bathroom door swings open.

"K-Kaname," I say in shock.

A steamed towel was wrapped around his waist. While tiny droplets of water drizzled down his abs and muscles. His eyes locked on mine as the windows around us began to fog.

"Layla!" Kaname said all shocked.

"Sorry I should have never come. I must go." I say as I start heading for the door.

"No, wait." Kaname now behind me holding my waist.

Kaname stood behind me holding my waist pulling me closer to him as his once steamed towel drops to the floor. I hesitated to turn around but before I could try and get out of his grip he spun me around like we were on the dance floor.

"Do you not like what you see?" He said leaning in closer.

"Yes. I mean no. This is all just a coincidence ." I say really wanting to take my fingers and run them through his long hair and gently caress his face.

"It's cool if you do. Here give me your hand." He said while reaching for my hand and pulling me closer to him.

He takes my hand and places it on his chest and glides its along his body. I grit my teeth wanting to roll my eyes to the back of my head in pure pleasure.

"Kaname," I whisper.

"Yes." He said with a smile.

"Let go of me right this instance. This is not what I came here for." I yell at him as a get out of his grip.

"You jerk. I just came here to tell you yes I'll go on a date with you."

Oh no, I really just told him. Is he going to take it the wrong way?

"But now I've changed my mind."

"Wait, I'm sorry please let me make it up to you," Kaname said all worried.

"Fine, make it a triple date. Pandora goes with Hanabusa and Zurie goes with Takuma. Deal?" I say with confidence.

"Deal!"

I flip my hair and turn around and walk out the door but before I go too far down the hall I turn around to see Kaname standing in the hall laughing. "You jerk."