Chapter 11: The Truth

He runs his hands over my dress and looks at me wondering if I'm going to stop him.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

Yes. I say pulling him back closer to me.

He lifts me up and unzips my dress in the back and slowly pulls it over my shoulders and down my body. He loosens his tie and takes it off throwing it somewhere in the room. I unbutton his tux and undershirt as he kisses my neck. I look at him and his eyes are as red as they were the day in the ring. He lays me back down on the bed slowly kissing me making his way down my body. With every touch of his plump lips against my cold skin, it makes me arch my back in pleasure and lust. I take in a gush of air and close my eyes. I open them to see him over me holding my cheek.

"What did I say about hiding them beautiful eyes of yours?" He said with a smirk.

Before I was able to say anything his lips were back pressed against mine.

"Layla, you sure you're ready for this?" He asked in worry.

"What you might see and find out might make you hate me."

Kaname I'll never hate you. I say sitting up.

I'm ready.

I close my eyes and move my hair away from my neck. I open them and lean in closer to Kaname. He and I both bring out our fangs and blood share. Blood sharing was something that true lovers do to fully understand one another. His memories of his past began to run through me like shock waves. Then it ends and everything goes black. I open my eyes and look at Kaname.

You're the black wing king.

"You're the white wing princess."

We look at one another shaken up by the fact who we are but I don't care I still want to be with him.

I love you, Kaname Kuran.

"Oh, Layla." He says looking at me.

"I love you."

He said it back. He truly wants me as much as I want him. I kiss him without a second thought and he kisses me back. For the rest of that night, we made true love. We both didn't care that we are lifetime rivals. We had something much stronger than hate in our hearts. We had love. We can change the world together.