Chapter 12: Goodbye

We laid there all night cuddled up to one another. I felt safe and loved. The sun came up early this morning. We both woke and got dressed. I threw on one of Kaname's shirts and gave him a kiss before heading out the door.

"When will I see you today?" Kaname asked.

Soon, I say with a smile.

Making my way back to my room I can't stop thinking about last night and his hands running all over my body and he's lips kissing every inch. He drives me crazy. I reach my room and open up the door.

Pandora, what the hell. I say trying to cover my eyes.

Pandora and Hanabusa were butt naked making out in the middle of the room and all I could see was Hanabusa's white butt cheeks bouncing up and down. I'm definitely going to be scarred for life.

"Layla, I thought you were already in class. Wait you never came back to the room last night which means only one thing. Omg." Pandora said, still standing in the middle of the room butt naked.

Hanabusa hurrys trying to put his clothes back on as Pandora rushes him to get out of the room so she can hear all about my story. After a few minutes he left the room and Pandora through on a school rob that was laying on the floor next to her.

"So tell me did you have you know what with mister dark and mysteries?" Pandora said with a smile.

Mister dark and mysteries; he was the black wing king. How do I tell anyone that I'm in love with my rival? The one I'm supposed to kill?

"So tell me already."

Kaname and I are just in....

I was cut off by the door opening behind me.

Zurie?

"Hey you didn't come home either." Pandora said looking at Zurie.

Zurie came in with her hair a mess and her glasses crooked on her face. Her dress was replaced with a black button up shirt that hung to her knees.

"Oh no, did you and Tukama have..." Pandora paused before she finished her sentence and looked at Zurie in shock.

"Okay you were the last person I saw getting laid however, I'm proud." Pandora said walking up to her as she clapped her hands.

"Well ouch that hurts." Zurie said with a laugh.

I'm going to go get a shower. I say walking to the bathroom.

"Hold up. Don't think you're getting off that easy." Pandora said crossing her arms.

Yes Pandora, I made sweet love to Kaname Kuran. I say looking over my shoulder continuing to walk to the bathroom.

As I close the door all I can hear is both Zurie and Pandora laughing and giggling.

After my shower I got dressed and went to the lunch room. Tonight is the big night I have to win the course. If I win I can show Alaric that I can do it and that I'm ready to be queen.

School is almost over though. I feel this ace in my heart like I'm about to lose everything. Two more days left before graduation and my nineteenth birthday. I cant believe its been a whole year already.

I grab my lunch and find everyone. I sit down at the table listening to every talk about their night as I play with the bracelet that Kaname gave to me.

Has anyone seen Kaname today? I ask looking around the table.

Everyone shook their heads no. I stood up and walked off looking for him. I reach his room and knock twice but no answer. I turned the knob and opened the door but no one was there.