Chapter 1

'Woah eyo woah oh oh
Woah eyo woah
Uh jamshi neomeojyeotji gwaenchana jabajulge
Neo mani geokjeonghaetni-'

Jisung woke up to his alarm ringing. "Welp another day of surviving hell again!" He said as he got up of his bed to do some stretching. He then went to the bathroom to do all the things he uaually do. When he got out, he changed into his school uniform and went down with his phone.

"Good morning mother, how are you today?" Jisung asked his mother, who was making breakfast in the kitchen.

"I'm fine, thank you and you?" Jisung's mother said, imitating my best friend yet senior, Kim Woojin.

"Sit down, hun. Breakfast is toast and cheese. I've left a slice of cheesecake in the fridge so when you come back from school, you may eat it." Jisung's mother said.

"Thanks mother!" Jisung said and went to Instagram. He was looking at his friends stories and it was soo boring until one story stood out the most.

It was Lee Minho, with her girlfriend, Sana. Almost immediately, Jisung couldn't breathe properly as it felt like something was clogging up his lungs. He acted out finely and went to the toilet after telling his mother.

When in the toilet, he took out all the petals that were clogging his lungs. "Well, thankfully this isn't too much....yet." Jisung said. He then washed his hands and cleaned the petals away and said bye to his mother and left.
________________

Recess(9:40am)

Jisung met up with his close friends, Seungmin, Felix and Hyunjin. They bought their food and went to the rooftop to eat cause usually there's less people at the rooftop unless its fans.

"Did it happen today?" Felix said.

"What, period?" Jisung said.

"Dude, obviously yes- I mean no, you're a male,  and don't act dumb we know that you saw Minho hyungs story. You're always online on Instagram. And I also saw that 24 hr post where this IG name called 'JisungH20' said 'UGH SCHOOL AGAIN STOP SCHOOL!'" Seungmin said. (A.N: I just created that ig name it's fake, if yall happen to legit see that acc in insta, then it's a coincidence. Now let's continue with the story shall we?)

"It's like you fucking have a thirds eye and that's really creepy." Jisung said, sarcastically yet not really.

"Oi language!" Felix said.

"What's wrong with cursing? If you learnt it, you should obviously use it. Just like studies, if you learn how to study, then you have to use it in future things." Jisung said, acting like a smarty.

"Anyways, haven't you notice anything?" Seungmin said.

"Nope what's wrong babe?" Hyunjin said to Seungmin. (AHHH my Seungjin heart!!)

"Usually around this time, the peoples... Would be around us right now. But today, there's none." Seungmin said. "And by the way, I'm not your boyfriend. So stop."

"Huh but I never said anything about boyfriend? I just said babe. It can mean to a friend that you treasure alot. (my friend always calls me and y other friend babe cause she treasure us alot like we're her family. That's why I'm using this.)

Seungmin's face immediately blushed up like a tomato, like it was soo hilarious that Felix and Jisung took videos and pictures while laughing. "Shut up! Stop laughing and stop taking pictures!!!" Seungmin shouted in embarrassment.

"You're so cute when you blush. I feel like I could make that as my wallpaper and always look at it. But seeing it in real life is more better." Hyunjin continued his teasing.. Or is he really teasing Seungmin or is that his actual words and thoughts?

"ANYWAYS, what happened just now? You obviously went to the toilet, took out those petals, and pretend like it's nothing right? I'm mostly correct if I think properly." Felix said.

"Er.. Er- No not real-But- I mean--Probably--Idk." Jisung stuttered. "Dude just say it." Hyunjin said.

"Fine yes." Jisung said. "Bro, when are you gonna get the surgery? You are going to die soon if you don't take surgery!" Felix said.

"I'm not like you okay Felix? I can't forget this feeling I have for Minho hyung. But I want to believe that he likes me too. That's why I'm not taking up any surgery." Jisung said.

Felix used to have Hanahaki too because of Changbin and he took a surgery. After that, he forgot about his feelings for Changbin but a few months later, he started developing feeling for him again and Changbin confessed to him so now they're dating. For Seungmin and Hyunjin, they're SOO close to dating but because of Seungmin and his shy ass, they're still friends even though they know their feelings are mutual. They didn't really have Hanahaki but Seungmin's sister, Kim Taeyong had one with Baekhyun but after that they realisedtheir feelings were mutual.

"But I mean its your choice, just do not regret it mate.. Choose to get surgery or not is up to you. NOW THAT'S DONE!, SHALL WE GO BACK!" Felix said and the others agreed and left.

Little did they know, a certain someone was listening to their conversation the whole time

"Ooh interesting."
_______________________________________

OOFED FIRST CHAPTER DONE AHHA QUITE BAD RIGHT?! Ikik I'm gonna improve on it.