PT 2 Chapter 7

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS THOSE SCENES ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Tho after that, I'll continue with the story so I'll put a line for yall to know that the IT has ended.

Minho POV

Every moment Jisung stepped forward, I stepped backwards. Then, my back hit the back of the wall as Jisung pinned me. "Han-ah?" I asked. He was still grinning from ear to ear and the alcohol was so strong.

"Mee with a boy. Whoo iss thaaat?? Yoour boyfrieenddd?" Jisung said, still pinning me.

Was he? then...?

I immediately flipped us, making me pin Jisung now after I got what he said. I growled in annoyance as I asked him, "Who is it?"

"Myyy boyfrienddd!" He said. "hee toucheddd me, holdd my hand, and kisseddd meeee!" Jisung said. "Jisung, don't make me go overboard. Stop me please." I pleaded. "Babyyy, do it to me too.. Touch me, hold mee, kiss meee." Jisung said as I shooked my head. "No Sung, you're drunk. You should just rest-!" I got cut my Jisung's lips crashing into mine. I pushed Jisung on the bed as I took his shirt and left kiss marks everywhere. I took off his pants too and touched his member. He moaned as I felt the urge to do more. I put my index finger in the hole as he flinched. He started moaning when I moved my finger in his hole. From one finger, to two fingers. As I put my middle finger in and thrusted my fingers in, he shouted as tears fell. I stopped for a while as I asked if that hurt and if I should do it more slowly.

"N-no, do more. T-that part felt good." Jisung said and I smirked. "Beg for it baby." I said as I slowly moved my fingers. "More, please baby, more." Jisung said. "Louder baby." I said. "Please Minho!" Jisung shouted as I thrusted my fingers in it, hitting the good spot. He moaned in pleasure as he said he's cumming.

"No baby, you cannot cum. Only if I tell you to cum." I told Jisung and I took out my fingers, seeing it wet. I took my pants off the thrusted into Jisung's, also hitting the spot. "H-Hyung please! I-I'm cumming!" Jisung shouted as I kept thrusting in him, ignoring him. After 5 minutes, I changed position and continued thrusting him as he continued moaning in pleasure. "H-Hyung!! A-ah!" Jisung shouted in please as I thrusted intensely, making him moan and not talk. Around 10 minutes later, I came as I told him to come too.

I laid on the bed beside Jisung. "Han-ah, I love you..." I said as I looked at Jisung, seeing him fast asleep. I kissed him as I wiped him, changed his clothes and put him back to bed. I then went back to the shower.

__________MINSUNG ENDED__________

No one pov

When Chan and the rest came back around 5pm, they couldnt hear any noise at all. "Maybe they're sleeping in their room?" Woojin said. "Or maybe they're fucking silently, making us think they're asleep." Jeongin said. They went up to check after they put their food on the kitchen table. They opened the door silently to see them sleeping together.
They smiled as they closed the door silently.

The next day

"Hey Jisung, meet my girlfriend." Minho said. "What? " Jisung said confused. "I said meet my girlfriend. Her name is-"

"NO!" Jisung shouted as he woke up at 4am, sitting straight. Minho too woke up startled. "Jisung, you alright?!" Minho asked worriedly. "A nightmare?" Minho asked. Jisung looked at Minho as tears suddenly fell from his eyes. He hugged Minho as Minho hugged him too. "You can tell me what happened." Minho said, comforting him.

"Sorry Hyung.. It's.. Its nothing." Jisung pulled away from the hug, wiping his tears and he laid back down and turned to the other side, making sure the older doesn't see him. The older just looked at him and shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

'Hyung.. You won't do that to me.. Right?' Jisung thought to himself as he too went back to sleep. At 8am,Jisung woke up earlier than the older. He did not look at the older at all as he got up and went to the shower straight away. After showering, he changed clothes and went downstairs, again not looking at the older.

"Oh morning Sung."Felix greeted while Jisung just nodded. He went to his seat and immediately ate, not waiting for the rest to come. The others just shrugged it off, thinking he was just really hungry and didn't want to talk to them. After Jisung ate, he went outside without even informing others know. "Lix, Hyunjin and Seungmin, follow him." Chan said and the 3 nodded as they followed Jisung.

"Hey dude! Wassup?" Lix said as he hit Jisung's back. Jisung got startled as the three sat at the table. "Nah.. Nothing really.. Just."Jisung said, voice low. "Just?" Felix repeated. "Guys, how would you feel if the person you like introduced you to his girlfriend?" Jisung asked. They look surprised by the sudden question but still answered. "Then for me, I guess I'll just confess since I already know I would get rejected." Felix said. "I guess for me, I would just have to forget all about him then, even if I really like him." Seungmin said, looking at Hyunjin. Hyunjin nodded, agreeing what Seungmin said. "Why? Does Minho have a girlfriend?" Hyunjin asked. "I don't know. Last night, I got like some kind of nightmare where Minho introduced me to his girlfriend. I didn't get her name cause I woke up shouting 'No'. Plus.." Jisung mumbled the last word, but the others still heard it. "Plus?" All of them repeated.

"I got drunk yesterday and" Jisung said and Hyunjin opened his bottle cap to drink water. "we kind of have sex... After I got drunk." Jisung said. Hyunjin choked on water as he quickly drank it, not making anyone wet. He coughed for a while with Jisung and the others looking confused and Seungmin laughing his ass off and not helping his boyfriend.

"Seriously Minnie, you have to help your husband at times like this!"Hyunjin said. "OoPs SoRrY! MaH bAd!" Seungmin joked. "Anyways you did what?!" Hyunjin exclaimed at Jisung. "Had sex with Minho cause I was drunk." Jisung said the exact same words. Now, their faces was the same as how Hyunjin reacted.
_______________________________________

WELL THAT WAS WEIRD!! DOUBLE UPDATE HERE! There might be a triple update!!