PT 3 Chapter 14(end)

Jisung POV

1 week later

"Bye cunts, I'm heading off to work." I said to Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin as I left the house.

Its been days since I've decided to accept Minho back, but I have yet to tell him that. He must have been waiting for my response.. I think.
I soon reached the bus stop and soon after, my bus came. I sat for 20 minutes before alighting and walked for another 5 more minutes before reaching my workplace.

I checked my time. 7.45am

Will Minho be here soon? I wondered as I sat at my own desk, just using my phone till I got the message.

Minho:
Hey Jisung, are u @ work rn?

Me:
Er ye I am... why? R u not coming
to work tdy?

Minho:
Its not that, I have an appointment later with someone at my house and I left a set of documents at my top drawer.

I stood up and went to Minho's table, checking the top drawer and saw a file.

Me:
Yea, I do see it. I'm holding it rn.

Minho:
Oh bless, great! I thought maybe it wasn't there. Could you come and bring it to my area? It's actually pretty close to ur area tho.

Me:
Me? Why? Come to work and take it from me. I'm not leaving.

Minho:
Do u want ur pay to be cut off by me?

Me:
OH WOW, that's how you threaten me?? Great!

Minho:
Just come to my area. Either way, ur my assistant. I'll send you the address. Adios.

Me:
OI YAH-

"Jesus...this is why I hate being his assistant... but I guess I can see how his house looks like." I giggled for a short while before receiving a message from Minho.

Minho:
District 9, Street 9, avenue 4419, level 03-25

"BULLSHIT THAT'S NOT EVEN NEAR ME YOU IDIOT!" I sent him a voice message. "Lol, sorry. Now hurry up."
He replied. I groaned as I took my bag and left the company.

It took almost an hour just to reach his house by bus and 15 minutes just to walk to his district area.

I soon reached his avenue and went up to his house. I ringed the bell and he opened the door, half naked. My eyes widened at the sight of that as I quickly turned away from him, blushing. "Can't you wear something on! Isn't someone coming later?" I said as he opened the door, making me turn back and enter. "You came at the wrong timing. I just came out of the showers, what do you expect." He said and closed the door. I went to the living room and placed my bag at the couch and sat.

"Woah woah, already making yourself at home?" He asked. "Obviously, what do you expect. It's like a 1 hour 15 minutes from the company to here. Give me some slack! I'm still a visitor at home." I said as he went to his room to wear a white shirt. I got up after sitting for some time and passed him the file. "Thanks for bringing it to me and good job." He praised, ruffling my hair. I suddenly blushed when he did that action. "Y-yah, don't make my hair a mess. I'll have a h-hard time f-fixing it." I stuttered, in which I internally sweared at myself. "Use my comb. I have like tons of combs, in a bundle. Call me bundle Lee know." He said. "Oh shut the fuck up with your self promotes!" I rolled my eyes at him.

He raised his brows and stepped closer to me, "Oh, have you ever sweared at me? I don't think so?" I took a step behind as he did the opposite. My back soon hit the wall and I was basically pinned by him. "Seriously? Are you mad? Just because I asked you to STFU?" I said. "Did you just get more confident than in the past?" He asked. "So what if I did? What are you gonna do?" I asked. To be honest, I was expecting for him to lean in and just kiss me... In which he did. He leaned in as our noses touched. I shut my eyes when what he did next was....