Chapter 13

When Minho reached home, he went to the kitchen to make some food for him and his sister. Oh, and don't forget about his cats.

"Noona!! Food's ready!" Minho shouted. "The three of you too." Minho lowered his tone as he gave the cat foods to his cats as they started eating.

"Wow, your cooking improved. Last time you made tteokbokkie, man I swear.." Minho's sister said. "Shut up. Don't talk about that." Minho said eating.

"Alright.. Then... Do you have a boyfriend already?" His sister brought up the sudden question and it made Minho choke.

"Noona!" Minho shouted. "... Not yet though.." Minho suddenly said making his sis smile. "Whose the lucky guy?"

"Han Jisung." Minho said. "Oh that cute little squirrel who likes Cheesecake? Lucky for you, his virginity hasn't been taken yet." His sis said. "Noona, you know Jisung?" Minho asked.

"Well,, you could say that. We've met many times before. And he also know me through Woojin." His sister said.

"Oh right anyways, I'm gonna be staying at Woojin place for 2 to 3 days so take care of my cats. I'll be leaving later once I pack. You may bring any of your friends, just don't make a mess out of this house." Minho said as he finished the eating.

Meanwhile at Jisung's house, his mother bombarded him with questions like Are you okay, Nothing serious happened and more.

"Mum relax, I'm fine." Jisung said giving her a soft smile. "And mum, I'll be staying at Chan's place for 2-3 days so yeah." Jisung said. "Alright." His mum said. After Jisung packed his bag with clothes and necessary things, he gave his mum a kiss in the cheek as he said bye to her.

Chan's place.

Jisung POV..

When I reached Chan's place, I went in using the spare key in the mailbox.

"I swear if they put the keys in here, it's gonna get lost." I said to myself as I went in. "Oh Jisung ur here! Go out your stuffs in your room. We've ordered Chicken, Pizza and more." Woojin said.

"Alright." I said as I went to my room.

Time skipped to after they eat

After we ate, I went to the kitchen to wash some of the dishes when Woojin asked me to go rest and they'll do it. So I nodded and went to the couch to watch some shows buy couldn't find any good shows. "Yah Ji, watch Hotel Del Luna. Its nice." Felix said.

"Really another nickname?" I questioned. "yeah. Watch hotel del luna!!" Felix said.

"I'll see first of its my type. I wannago and take a shower first." I said and left. When I went to my room, I closed the door and went to the bathroom.

30 minutes later, I came out of the shower room, wearing just undergarments. Suddenly, the door opened revealing Minho looking at me in shocked. My face became red again as I ran back to the bathroom door closed yet open as my face was out.

Minho gave me a smirk as he came towards me. I closed the bathroom door on time as I quickly wore my clothes and pants. After that, I opened the door, seeing Minho as he pulled me by the wrists and pinned me on the wall. I tried escaping but the door was locked so I couldn't escape.

"So.. Shall we continue what we were doing?" Minho smirked as he came closer to me. "But I've already taken a shower." I told him. "Oh baby, taking another shower won't hurt." Minho smirked at me. My face now was flustered and the word 'baby' kept replaying in my head. Minho leaned in more closer and I shut my eyes, waiting for the next thing to happen.. But it didn't. Suddenly, he kissed my forehead and pulled away.

"Baby, you should go and rest. I dont know what I might do to you. I'll go talk to Chan." Minho said, giving me a smile as he walked away from me. Before he unlocked the door, I ran to him and gave him a kiss in the cheek. Immediately after that, I ran to the bed and covered mysekf with the blanket. Minho was surprised by the sudden attack but and smiled as he came towards me and hold my hand. "Stay with me.." I said softly. "You want me to stay with you? Hunny, then kiss me."Minho said. "If not, I'll kiss you." He continued. I then nodded my head, face abit red as I told him, "p-please, d-do it." He gave me a smile that made me blush even more as he leaned in. My eyes were shut now as I waited for the soft lips to crash with mine. At that moment, his lips came in contact with mine as we started moving together. Minho bit my lips, causing me to moan and him taking advantage to put his tongue in me. "Mmh" I moaned softly.
He parted from the kiss and trailed down to my neck, leaving purple kiss marks on it.

I covered my mouth and Minho noticed that so he took my hand and intertwined with his together. "I wanna hear you voice Sung." He said as he continued kissing my neck. He then went and unbotton my shirt which surprised me and started fondling with my nipples as he sucked one. I moaned and moaned as he kept playing with my nipples. His hand then went to my undergarment, and there was a bulge. "Wow Sungie, I only kissed you and your nipples and your already hard?" Minho teased as I blushed more. I then had a thought and did exactly that.

"You're too cute, Sung." Minho teased again. I put my hand towards his member and touched it. "Wow, you only kissed me and played with me and you're this hard too?" I teased him as he looked abit shocked.

"Was that supposed to be a revenge?" Minho asked. "I don't know? What do you think, handsome?" I Continued teasing him. He then suddenly gave a laugh as I looked at him confused. He then gave me a smirk and gave me a peck on the lips. "Oh hunny, you're literally trying to tease me. But i don't really care about it." Minho said and my face frowned.

I got out of the bed and went to wear my pants while saying "Oh...so you don't care about people teasing you? So that means anyone can tease you, not only me?" I said as I wore my pants and tying my belt.

"Sung? No..i didn't-" Minho wanted to say his sentence but I cut him off. "No. I don't wanna hear it..." and I left the room. I then managed to hear some talking in the room saying:

"Sungie... I'm sorry."
_______________________________________

Me: Aww Jisung is jealous!
Jisung: Am not!
Me: You're not even dating Minho.
Jisung:.... Yet.
Minho:Aww is my little baby jealous because of me?
Minho: Ji? Sung? Ermm.. Hello Mr Squrriel? Chubby cheeks? I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE CHEESECAKE!
Jisung:You said so, I wanna see it on my room later. Love ya hyung!
Me:Cute ship