Chapter 4

The moment Chan, Woojin and Hyunjin came back from getting Jisung and Minho, they carried Jisung to the couch and laid him down.

"Do you reckon he'll be fine?" Minho asked.

"Yeah he will be. Minho, you stay with Jisung for a while. Me, Woojin and the rest need to have a discussion about something first. Guys could you all follow me to my room?" Chan said and the rest agreed. They then left to go to Chan's room but Jeongin went back to his room to continue his games.

In Chan's room

"So Lix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, mind explaining? Well it's not like we found it out but how did that happen?" Woojin said.

"Err.. Fine. As you realized, Jisung has Hanahaki for over 6 months. And the person who caused him to have Hanahaki is all because of Lee Minho. He never told us how he got it he one day just told us that he got Hanahaki and the person who made him had that disease was his crush, Minho. "Felix explained.

" But the confusing thing is that, at first he only had Dandelions. Then just now it had became roses with thorns (Ik that's not possible but I just did it cause why not.)" Hyunjin said.

"Huh can't hanahaki only happen with 1 kind of flower? When i had it i only had orchid flowers." Woojin said.

"Huh you had Hanahaki?" Seungmin said.

(A.N: AHHHHHHHH I'M WRITING THIS STORY AND HELLEVATOR IS PLAYING NOOOO!!! T^T WOOJIN!!!)

"Haha yup, for this guy over here." Woojin said as he pointed to Chan.

"Woah Woah.. I'd wanna hear your story now but we have to talk about that. For now.lets just keep it a secret from Minho that Jisung has Hanahaki." Changbin said.

"Dude we have to, if we don't, Meanhoe will be sad and ask him for the surgery.. Well it's not like we're not asking him to go for the surgery." Felix said.

They then got out of Chan's room and went back to the living room but realized that Minho and Jisung were not there. They went to their room and opened the door only to see both of them sleeping, Minho lying next to Jisung, his hand holding Jisung's hand tightly.

(Me imagining that happening makes me UWU.. ALRIGHT BACK TO THE STORY.)

"Though, this ship is too cute to be real.. Let's just leave them alone." Chan whispered and closed the door silently.

The Next Day(10am)

Jisung woke up to his body and hand being numb. He looked around and saw that Minho wrap his left hand over him, and his right hand holding Jisung's hand, entwined together.

Jisung felt his face heat up but he didn't want to wake Minho up so we just stood there, facing him. He closed his eyes and thought about what happened yesterday..

'So.. Don't tell me, I almost.. Told.. Him.... Tha..t I..have...hanaha-' Jisung thought as he slowly fell asleep again.

Someone then opened the door.. It was Felix. He had his phone with him.

"Felix, don't disturb them!" Changbin whispered.

"It's fine, I'm just gonna take a picture." Felix whispered and went to take a picture. After that, he left but before that, he realized something. He went to Minho and took his hands that was wrapped around Jisung to his neck and took Jisung's right hand, wrapping around Minho.

"Cute, I'd better take another picture.' Felix whispered as he took another picture. After that, he left the room.

"The both of them must've been tired and you took photos. Really Felix.." Changbin said.

"What's wrong with it? Ah hyungs! Look at this 2 pictures, its so cute." Felix said and showed the other members the picture.

"Really, look at their faces too. They have that happy expression. Just too cute." Hyunjin said, wrapping his hands around Seungmin. Seungmin blushed at that sudden attack.

"Hey.. Get a room together if you're gonna do something that we don't wanna see."Chan said.

"Alright fine let's go Seungmin, either way I need to tell you something." Hyunjin said and pulled Seungmin into their room.

"Oi oi are they really gonna do it?" Felix said.

"Nah they house isn't soundproof if they did it, we'll be able to hear it." Chan said.

"Hyungs!! My mother invited you all to come eat lunch at my place. Wanna come?" Jeongin said.

"Yeah sure. Let's go buy bubble tea first and then go to Jeongin's House." Felix said.

"Ok let's leave then. Let's not call those 4 in their rooms." Jeongin said and left with the other members.
_______________________________________

SEUNGJIN PART COMING NEXT CHAPTER I'M DOING IT NOW AFTER I PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER!