Chapter 10

Minho POV

When I reach infront of Chan's house, I decided to act normal and opened the front door, revealing Chan and the others on the couch playing Call Of Duty.

"Oh my god! Dude you didn't bring an umbrella with you??" Chan said as he put his phone down as Woojin went to take some towels.

"Yeah I didn't think I would rain.. Hahaha." I said, awkwardly. "Did anything happen? You're acting abit weird." Woojin said, coming back with some towels to wipe myself.

"Nah nothing, just broke up with Sana." I said when everyone else looked at me with a shocked face. "What?!" Everyone said in unison.

"Why?" Felix said. "Haha...I'm not sure.." I said, separating the words while looking at Jisung and giving a small smile. Jisung smiled back and looked somewhere else while still smiling.

"Anyways, you must have been cold, I've on the heater, go and take a shower. The clothes, just take anything. " Woojin said, giving me the towels. I thanked them and went to the shower room.

After taking a shower, I went to my room and decided to sleep for a while before dinner. Before I fell asleep, someone walked into the room and locked it. It was Woojin.

"Oh you were going to sleep?" He said.  "Yeah." I replied. "Oh I see, before you go to sleep, I just wanna ask you a question. And you must answer honestly." He said making me say an 'Okay' while closing my eyes to listen to him

"You heard what Jisung said just now didn't you?" Woojin said making me open my eyes quickly.

"Bullseye I see. You did heard it."Woojin said. "So? What are you gonna do? And you better explain to me why you broke up with Sana. You've been dating for 7 months." Woojin continued. I sighed before explaining.

"I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear that. If I pretend that I didn't hear anything about Jisung's hanahaki, nothing would happen. I just gotta keep it hidden. And I broke up with Sana because I like Jisung. She actually found it obvious. She said it's written all over my face and that she found someone else whom she really might like. So we ended it.".

"Hmm, so you really do like him. That's why his Hanahaki disappeared. But he doesn't know that you like him? So, are you planning on telling him?" Woojin said.

"Umm, about that, I may or may not have told him already." I said. "Wait what? I deserve another explanation?" Woojin said. "Kk. I told him that I maybe like him more than a friend after we first kissed each other. The second time was actually yesterday. We kissed so I could know my real feelings about Jisung. And so yeah, now you have it." I said.

"Wow, so you two have kissed each other?? Nice, I wanna tell the others now." Woojin said as he smirked into a devilish smile. "Don't you dare, I will kill and swear at you even if you're my hyung." I said.

No one's POV

"Wow, so you two have kissed each other?? Nice, I wanna tell the others now." Woojin said as he smirked into a devilish smile. "Don't you dare, I will kill and swear at you even if you're my hyung." Minho said.

Outside the room, stood Seungmin, hearing the whole conversation. "Well this is a must to tell. Though I didn't expect that hyung to hear that Jisung has hanahaki." Seungmin mumbled to himself while going to the main room where everyone was at.

"Hey everyone, I got good news. It involves this good and lucky little bastard here." Seungmin sweared while pointing at Jisung, smiling.

"What? We're in the middle of COD, tell us later!" Changbin said. "Ah I see, so you don't wanna hear the good news huh?? Oh man I guess you don't wanna know that Jisung and Minho hyung has kissed each other already and it has been the second time already." Seungmin said, leaving a devil smile while sitting down at the couch while watching YouTube.

"Huh?!" Everyone said in unison except for Jisung, Seungmin and Woojin who have left the room.

Minho heard everyone saying 'Huh' so he went out only to realize that it was a bad idea. Everyone was bombarding Jisung with tons of questions, some of which were 'When did you two kiss?' and 'How did it happen?'.

"Ah another main character has appeared!" Seungmin said as everyone turned their faces towards Minho, even Jisung.

"Mind explaining?" Felix said. "What do you mean? We didn't even kissed? What bullshit are you all talking!" Minho exclaimed. He then looked at Jisung and his heart sank. Jisung was looking really sad because Minho was lying. "Is that true Jisung hyung?" Jeongin said. "Er-..um.. Yeah." Jisung agreed.

"Hmm alright. If you two start dating, you better tell us." Chan said and went back to playing COD. Woojin looked at Minho with a 'How are you going to deal with this?' face. Minho went beside Woojin and said "It's fine. They'll all find out one day.". Minho then went to the kitchen to take a water bottle when Jisung came.

"Why did you lie? You could've just said the truth. You already broke up with Sana, and you lied that we never kissed?" Jisung said. "What could I do? They'll be like,"You're disgusting. The moment you broke up with your Ex, blah blah blah. I mean I could be straightforward but today is not a good day for me. And I would want to tell them once we date, I hope.." Minho said the last line softly, making sure Jisung didn't hear. But Jisung, having a sharp ear heard it but acted like he didn't. He smiled abit and went towards Minho and gave him a peck on the cheeks. Minho turned his head to where Jisung was at.

"What?" Minho said. "Nothing, just felt like it." Jisung said. Honestly it was a lie to cover up the fact that he wanted to see how Minho would react to that. Minho put the water bottle down and pinned Jisung at the refrigerator and leaned in, making their lips touch. They shared a passionate kiss when Minho's hand went under Jisung's shirt and Jisung pulled apart in shock.

"Why?" Minho asked. "We're literally in the kitchen and everyone's here. You can't do that kind of things!" Jisung said as he hit Minho.

"All right. I'mma go get some sleep." Minho said and left the kitchen.
_______________________________________

AHHHHHH guys.... I have something important to say.... This story is sadly gonna end soon. Yeah.. BUT DONT WORRY I HAVE ANOTHER HANAHAKI STORY COMING OUT AND IT'S A WANNA ONE FANFIC. it's a Jinhwi fanfic!!! So yee