Chapter 5

THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA HAVE THOSE SCENES, DONT READ AND GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU ARE INNOCENT OR IF YOU DONT WANNA READ. I WARNED YOU!

HYUNJIN-TOP
SEUNGMIN-BOTTOM

&___&&&__&&&___&&&___&&&___&

Seungmin POV

After Hyunjin said that, he dragged me into our room.

'huh what? What is happening?' I thought. He then closed the door behind me and pushed me on the bed.

"Erm... Hyunjin, what are you doing?" I asked.

"It should probably be time for you to tell me.. Why are you ignoring me when we're not talking to Jisung and Felix?" Hyunjin said.

'Shit, he realized?' I thought. "Er.. Did I? No no no no! I-It's probably yo-your imagination, yeah your imagination! Why would I ignore you!! Haha are you okay Hyunjin? I need to use the toilet please wait a second!" I said as I quickly got up the bed and went to the door to open it to escape but a hand slammed at the door. I got shocked, I mean we'll who wouldn't? I turned back and saw Hyunjin behind me, hand beside my face and looking at me intensely like he had no intentions on me leaving the room.

"Please Hyunjin? S-see! I'm not ignoring you now! C-can I just please leave?" I hesitated.

"No. Unless you tell me the reason." He glared at me. 'Oh no, if I tell him the reason I ignore him when we're not talking to Lix or Jisung, he's gonna do something to me.' I thought. I remained quiet, looking away from him, heart beating like it was gonna explode anytime soon and face blushing.

"Hm? I see, so you're not going to tell me aren't you? I see... Okay, then I guess I just have to force you to say." Hyunjin said as he grabbed me and pushed me on the bed. He then got on the bed looking at me.

"Hyun-Hyunjin.. No! I don't like this Hyunjin! Stop!" I said, trying to shove him away but he grabbed my arm and pushed it beside my face.

He leaned in, foreheads touching each other and as soon as his breath hit my lips, he had lost it all. His lips crashed with mine. I didn't know what to do. The next thing I knew, my hands soften and my eyes were closed, kissing Hyunjin back.
Hyunjin smirked and wanted to explore me more so he bit my bottom lip, making me moan and took the initiative to put his tongue in mine to explore. He let go of my hands and wondered to my shirt. He then put his hands in my shirt and kissed my neck. I moaned as he went to fiddle with my nipples. He continued kissing my neck, leaving hickeys on it.

"Ah!" I suddenly moaned as I widened my eyes cause Hyunjin's hand went to my pants and played with it. He then put his hands in my pants, playing with my hard member.

"Wow you're hard, just like this?" Hyunjin said.

"Shut up-ah!" I moaned as he starts rubbing my member and touchingly my nipples.

"I swear Seungminnie, why are you soo irresistible?" Hyunjin said as he let go of my member and kissed me on the lips.

"Even if you ask me that, I don't know." I replied.

"Can I put it in, Minnie?" Hyunjin asked. My heart skipped a beat when he called me as Minnie.

"O-okay. Be gentle with me Hyunjin."I said." Okay. " He gently said as he took out his thing and put it in me.

"AH! Mm! AH!" I moaned as he pushed in and out continuesly. "Hyun-jin! Th-is is go-od! M-More! Ah!" I said and Hyunjin nodded as he trusted his hips with mine.

"AH!" I moaned and he stopped. "Why?" He asked. "T-that part that you hit. I-it felt g-ood." I said, out of breath. Hyunjin smirked and said, "So that's your sweet spot huh? Don't worry Minnie, nows just the beginning.". Hyunjin then trusted his thing into me and keep hitting my sweet spot. All I could do was keep moaning and say 'More!'.

"Ugh I'm coming Minnie! Ugh!!" Hyunjin said and came in me. We both were out of breath as Hyunjin laid down beside me. "So how did you feel?" Hyunjin asked.

"I-i mean, yeah it was nice.. And it felt good." I stuttered.

"So now, Wanna tell me the reason whyyyyy you've been ignoring me." Hyunjin questioned. "Oh that was.... Whenever I talk to you, I always feel nervous and that thing always rises up."I said." Thing?..... Ohhh so is that thing standing? If it is, we have to go another around. "Hyunjin questioned.

"No! And I'm tired...." I said. "Btw, Minnie... Can I ask you something?" Hyunjin said and I replied to him.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend? Well, I know we both have mutual feelings for each other.. Soo." Hyunjin confessed. This is probably my faviutore day ever. I smiled happily and said "Yes".

Hyunjin looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips and his arms were wrapped around me.

"I love you, Minnie." Hyunjin said as he close his eyes. I smiled at him and said, "I love you too... Jinnie."
_______________________________________

AHHHHHH OMG THAT WAS SO WERID.SORRY IT'S BAD I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT SO I BASICALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE... I should calm down.