PT 3 Chapter 6

No one POV

"Oh what? You're back home already?" Hyunjin said. "Can't you see this person, who looks like a squirrel when he's eating, right here, standing in front of your face?" Jisung said, pointing at himself, sarcastically. "Kk. Anyways, why so early? Did Minho let you leave early cause you've finished everything?" Hyunjin said. "Oh wow, you're finally using your brains? Congratulations, cause you got it right." Jisung told Hyunjin. "Yah, do you really have to be mean? And sarcastic?" Hyunjin said while Jisung nodded.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go to sleep. Did nothing much and I'm fucked." Jisung said and left Hyunjin and went to his room,took a quick shower and changed to something comfortable. He then jumped onto the bed while using his phone.

"For some reason, I really don't feel like sleeping... I feel like I'm missing something, but what is it?" He said as he looked around at his surroundings.  "Weird.. Everything's in here, as usual.. So what's missing?" Jisung asked himself as he put his phone on his bed and went out of his room.

"Hey Hyunjin, did you see anything that belongs to me? For some reason, I have this feeling that I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is." Jisung asked Hyunjin. "Nope..." Hyunjin replied Jisung. "I see, thanks." Jisung said and head back to his room.
"What is it that I'm forgetting? Fucking hell, it's at the tip of my tongue yet I have no idea." Jisung cursed as he closed his room door.
He continued using his phone when he slowly drifted off to sleep.

6pm

"Oi squirrel..Oi Jisung.. " Felix called Jisung's name and he tapped on his shoulders, yet Jisung did not budge.
Felix got pissed off as he breathed in and shouted:

"OI! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING SQUIRREL!"

Jisung got startled by the shouting as he sat up straight,looking at Felix. Jisung then gave Felix an annoyed face, almost as if he's saying 'goddammit you ruined my perfect sleep'.

"You gotta go fetch Minsung, you dumb shit." Felix said. Jisung looked at his phone and realized it was already 6pm. "Jesus!" Jisung shouted as he grabbed a set of clothes and changed immediately. He left and ran to fetch Minsung.

In 15 minutes, he reached Minsung's school but didn't see Minsung anywhere. When he asked his teacher, he was shocked. His teacher said someone had already picked him up, claiming to be his friend. Jisung ran and searched for where his son might have gone with this "friend" of his. He went everywhere yet he didn't see him. The last place he hadn't check was the park nearest to their house. He went there and thankfully, found Minsung, holding hands with someone.

"Papa!! Meet my papa!" Minsung said as the person, taller than Jisung, turned around, eyes met. Jisung's eyes  widened as he stared at him, until he called Minsung.

"Minsung, come back here. We don't know him." Jisung called as Minsung obeyed. Jisung carried Minsung up and glared at the other. "You're unbelievable.. You didn't even told me and you didn't ask for my permission to fetch him.. Did you know how worried I was? Oh of course you don't, cause we're nothing else but Boss and Assistant. Get it, Minho?" Jisung said in an annoyed tone as he left Minho alone.

"Yah Minsung, listen to papa, don't listen to strangers okay? Especially him." Jisung told Minsung. "But-" Minsung was about to say something when Jisung cut him off. "No buts, mister. You've worried me enough." Jisung told Minsung. "Sorry, papa. I won't do it anymore." Minsung softly said.

When Jisung and Minsung reached home, he put Minsung down on the couch as he went to the kitchen to heat up tteokkbokki for Minsung. After heating, he put it on the dining table and told Minsung to come eat first before sleeping. While Minsung was eating, Jisung went to his room and changed back to the clothes he was wearing just now.

Just then, his phone received a message and he went to check it.

Minho
Look, I'm sorry for what
happened just now. I just
wanted to see our child.

Jisung
Hah change that to
'your', not 'our'.  Minho,
you decided to end our
relationship and now you're
pretending nothing ever
happened in the past?

You really are unbelievable
you know that? We even have
our contact numbers and
you didn't even send me a
message that you'll be fetching
Minsung.

Minho
Look, Jisung. Please, listen to
me first. What happened 4
years ago...

Jisung
I don't have to listen to you.
In fact, I have nothing to
listen about.... I'll..
be reaching work a little
late than today..

Minho
Jisung.. Please.
seen: 7.45pm

____________________

Jisung went to charge his phone and went back to the living room, seeing Hyunmin and Minsung playing toys together.

"Uncle Jisung!" Hyunmin shouted as he went to hug Jisung. "Oh Hyunmin!" Jisung said, happily. "Uncle, come play with us!" Hyunmin said, pulling Jisung towards them. "Okay okay, I'll come later. I have to talk to your parents." Jisung said as Hyunmin let go of him. Jisung then proceed to Seungmin and Hyunjin's room. He opened the door and saw them making out. Immediately, he showed a face full of disgust as the other two looked at him.

"Oh my god, dude there's a thing called knocking on the door first." Hyunjin said. "Oops, sorry, that doesn't exist in my self-dictionary." Jisung said, grinning as he went in the room, locking it.

"What? It's rare for you to lock the door. Did something happen?" Seungmin asked. "Guys, I need you to do me a real favour." Jisung said. "Please.. protect Minsung.. Don't let him near Minho...."Jisung said, in a low tone. "What happened? Jisung, I need you to explain everything." Hyunjin said. "Just now Minho went to the childcare where Minsung was at and took him. When I reached there, I was shocked and worried cause Minsung was gone. I thought something happened to him so I went to find him.. And I found him in the park just near here.. With Minho. And he even called Minho 'Papa'.. Minho has my contact number, but he never messaged me until I took Minsung away from him just now." Jisung explained everything and even showed them the message.

"Oh.. Okay, sure.. We'll help as much as we can." Hyunjin said, showing a smile. Jisung smiled back and said "Thank you." before leaving their room.

________________________________

OMG i feel like I exaggerate way too much for the both of them... I did, right?

Anyways, kinda quite long since I've updated this book. I was really busy with studies so I didn't really have a chance to complete this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!