PT 2 Chapter 5

The next day
Jisung POV

I woke up the same time as yesterday so I did everything slowly since we were supposed to meet at 7.30am, and currently it's 5.30am. After what happened yesterday, I decided to shrugged it off, saying that my body acted by its own. I decided to text Minho if he wanted to meet up and go to Woojin's house together.

Since I've finished packing everything yesterday, I decided to make some breakfast for 2

"Fried rice with omelette sounds nice. Plus it'll be nice! Alright lessu get it." I said and stared making breakfast. Around 6.30am, the door bell rang. "Is that Hyung? But it's only 6.30?"I said as I went to the door and opened it. It really wsmas Minho Hyung. "Hey Hyung, come in! I just finished making breakfast so come in and eat." I said as Minho came in. "Oh damn! That smells guud!" Minho said, making me flustered. "There's different type of drinks in the fridge. Take anything. I'll go change first. You should eat first and not wait for me." I said as I went up to my room. When I was in the middle of changing, the door opened, revealing Minho. "OMG Hyung, I told you to not wait for me. Plus im changing! Close the door!" I shouted as I covered my body with some clothes. "What? It's not like I've never seen your body? Plus, we've seen each others body for many times." Minho laughed. I pouted as I told Minho, "Well I haven't.."

Minho looked at me questioning. "I haven't seen your body... You've only seen mine, but I've rarely seen yours." I mumbled. I looked at Minho who grinned at me. He came closer to me and asked me if I wanna see his body now. I just replied with a 'No thanks' and said the food will be cold if we don't eat it now and shoved him away. I wore my clothes and went downstairs. After eating, we washed and left.

[TIME SKIPPED TO JEJUDO!!!!!]

"So roommates the same?" Jeongin asked. "Yeah.. But this time Jeongin, you're gonna have a buddy. Your partner is!! Me and Woojin!" Chan said. "Yay....." Jeongin exclaimed sarcastically. "See channie told ya he wouldnt be interested. Thats why I wanted someone else to come but no ones free. Yedam is free but his parents don't allow him to come." Woojin said.

"Can we just go in the house? My friend has a friend whose nickname is Full Sun. His name is Donghyuck, also known as Haechan. He allowed us to live at his house since no one was occupying it currently. His grandparents went back to their house for a while too so it was a nice time for us to go in. " Woojin said and went in. The passcode being too simple. "123456NONO1234567" and went in.

"Jesus christ I'm surprised to how his grandparents can remember this passcode." Chan said. We checked the rooms and Woojin, Chan and Jeongin choose the first room that has 3 beds. Changbin and Felix in the third room. Seungmin and Hyunjin in the second room. And finally me and Minho on the second floor, first room. "Hey should we eat out? Or just order food? Or buy? For lunch that is." I asked.

"Hmm wanna eat out?" Jeongin said. "Okay. We'll at 2. For now let's just rest. Oh and don't worry.. These walls are soundproof, scream all you want, Do what you want. Just remember the door isn't rlly soundproof. HAHA" Chan smiled.

"Oh sure says the person whose gonna do it to Woojin." I shrugged saying. "Can't! Innocent Jeongin is here." Chan said. "Plus it's not gonna be a threesome no matter what. The moment they do it in my room, I'm rushing out of the door to the living room to satisfy my needs by watching TV." Jeongin smirked. We all laughed and went to our rooms. I took out my charger and plugged it in the socket and immediately got my WiFi. Seriously, you cant live without WiFi.

I charged my phone and placed my wallet and housekeys on the table as I laid on the bed. Just as I closed my eyes, I felt the side of where I'm lying at sink down. I opened my eyes to meet with Minho's, whose on top of me.

"Confident much?" I smirked at him, raising my eyebrows in a low tone. (WAKEY WAKEY! GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE)

"Up for you to guess?" He smiled and leaned in. Just before our lips touched, I placed my two fingers on his lips. "Not yet baby, we're still tired. We don't wanna tire ourselves out now even if this is a soundproof house." I said. He purred at me before lying next to me, and said, "Then can I have a kiss please?"

Honestly, I smiled at how cute he looked when he purred and laid beside me to ask that question IN TOTAL PUPPY FUCKING EYES! There was no way I could reject. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. "That's all?" Minho said in a soft yet tiny voice. I kissed his cheeks an nose too, until I went to his lips. I didn't feel like pulling away from the kiss so I did as I thought. I continued kissing him when I bit his lower lips, making him flinch and opened his mouth, me taking advantage to explore in. After 2 more minutes of kissing him, I pulled way, both of us panting away.

He purred like a cat and looked at me. "Seriously, you're a real cat. I should call you kitty, shouldn't I?" I chuckled as he purred more, saying a yes. "Go take a rest now baby kitty(?), I'm also tired." I said as he mumbled "Stay with me" and fell asleep first. I slowly got up, not waking him up and left the room. I went down the stairs and sat on the couch. I immediately blushed. "Ahh stupid Jisung why did you do that?! Why did your personality switch at times like these!" I shouted, but not too loudly.

"Having fun talking to yourself? Is your face alright? Ur too red now. Anything happened between you two?" Someone said as I looked up at him, revealing...
_______________________________________

For fucks sake fooking cliffhanger.