PT 3 Chapter 3

No one POV

'Jeogiyo nuna hokshi namjachingu isseo-'

"NO FUCK THIS SONG, WHY DID I SET THIS SONG AS MY ALARM?!" Jisung shouted as he threw his phone away, only to realise what he just did. "Shit my phone.... cracked. Well, fuck, this morning ain't going right." Jisung said and went to the bathroom after he placed his phone back in the table beside his bed.

After getting out of the bathroom, he wore his clothes and went to the living room to make CeReAl WiTh sUm MiLk. He sat down at the dining table, casually eating his breakfast while scrolling through some Instagram when suddenly....

"Hehehehehe.." A child's voice was heard from behind him. "Really Minsung? Don't scare your father like tha-" Jisung said as he turned to the back, to see no one. Immediately, he had shivers, reaching down his spine.
He heard the kids voice again, but this time, it was opposite of where he was sitting. Jisung slowly turned his face to the seat infront of him and saw Minsung in front of him. He heaved a sigh of relief as Minsung looked at him, confused.

"Gosh, don't scare me like that, Minsung." Jisung told his child. "What do you mean? I just came." Minsung told Jisung.

"Booh!" A voice whispered right beside his ear.

"HOLY JESUS TACO!" Jisung screamed as he ran behind Minsung. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SEUNGMIN YOU DICKHEAD! ARE YOU TRY'NA MAKE ME DIE?!" Jisung shouted at Seungmin, who was laughing along with Seungmin. "Uncle Seungmin! We manage to scare papa!" Minsung exclaimed.

"Stop laughing you piece of unholy dandy boy. And you too Minsung!" Jisung shouted. "Oh says the person who isn't unholy too."Hyunjin said, appearing from his and Seungmin's room. "Tch I hate you all." Jisung told them. "You love us. Heh." Seungmin grinned. "But what are you doing? It's only 7am." Hyunjin asked. "Oh I wanted to just take a stroll after eating my breakfast. After all, later I'm meeting the boss of MHL Company. He's gonna be touring me around his company. Plus, his assistant will be away for 6 months so I'm gonna be replacing him." Jisung said as Hyunjin whispered into Seungmin's ear. "Hey isn't that?" and Seungmin nodded.

"O-oh, then what time will you be leaving?" Hyunjin asked Jisung. "12pm." Jisung said. "Papa, can I follow you too?" Minsung asked Jisung who shooked his head. "No, you have school later. But I can bring you for a stroll." Jisung smiled when Minsung exclaimed.

Flashback

Minho POV

"Okay thank you, you may leave now." I told Mr Jeon, my assistant. When he left, I opened the envelop file and looked who I would be touring. "Now now, this will be fun." I said to myself as I looked for info.

Han Jisung, 24
Male
Has a son

"He has a son?" I said.

Son's name: Han Minsung
Son's age: 4 years old
Son's birthday: 25 March 2020

"2020?! Does that mean he was already pregnant before he divorced? Oh my god, why am I so dumb.. I left my family for this past 4 years.." I said. "If it wasn't for that guy, I wouldn't have.. No stop it, Jisung won't even accept me back.. There's no point." I sighed as I packed up my things and left the office and went back home.

Back at home

I finished showering and changed to my pajamas. I laid down on my own bed, looking at some Instagram posts. My eyes slowly became heavier and so I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep with my phone beside me.

End of flashback

No one POV

After Jisung and Minsung came back after taking a stroll at a nearby park, Jisung went to prepare for his work. He wore a white buttoned shirt with black pants, with a belt and he covered his shirt with a black blazer.