Chapter 9

Minho POV

"Guys, I'm meeting Sana now, so I'm leaving. I'm coming back later!" I said and left Chan's house. Before I left the house, I texted Sana to meet me at the park.

As I was walking to the park, I realized that I didn't bring my wallet so I went back to Chan's house

As I was walking to the park, I realized that I didn't bring my wallet so I went back to Chan's house. When I reach Chan's house, I was about to open the front door when I heard Jisung's voice saying..

"This is the weird thing now... My Hanahaki hasn't been appearing lately! I don't know why but its WEIRD! I don't know if its because hyung has been with us these few days or if it's because I haven't see him and Sana together these few days. I also don't know if I am gonna die because my hanahaki probably DISAPPEARED! I don't know if my hanahaki disappeared because of CUCUMBERS!..... cause of Minho hyung. "Jisung said, rapping quickly.

"Sungie.. Has hanahaki?... Because.. of me?" I said as I became shocked. I then recalled that time when we went to the movies.

"Jisung went to the toilet and he fainted there..? Before he went, I was kissing Sana? He has hanahaki? The roses were his?" I said as the pieces all fit together.

I then remembered when he said,

"W-why, hyung..? Why can't you realize my feelings for you? Why did you go to her and not m-me? Why Lee Know hyung... See, now it's because of-" someone said and I cut him off.

"Is that you Jisung?" I said. Jisung, Chan and the others only knew my so called "other name" which was Lee know, not even Sana knows.

"Jisung, open up! Jisungie!" I shouted. He then opened the door. I became shocked at the horrific sight. The whole cubicle was filled with rose and thorns. "W-what's this?" I stuttered.

"Just like what you see.." Jisung said.

"Tell me! Who did this to you! Tell me and I'll kill him or her! Jisungie please tell me!" I said.

"It's best if you don't know it." Jisung said softly.

"Why is it that serious? But please, Jisungie, please tell me.." I pleaded.

"The person that made me get this disease.... Is...... -" Jisung fainted.

"Jisung! Jisungie!! Yah Han Jisung wake up!-"

"Then, its all my fault that Sungie has hanahaki. Its because I dated Sana. Its because he liked me. Its-its all my f-fault." I said to myself.

I decided to act normal and opened the front door. Jisung and the rest looked at me, shockly(?) when Jeongin said "Hyung how much did you hear?". I decided to act like I was confused and I said "Hear what? I came back to take my wallet. I left it on the table when I was wearing my shoes. What are you even talk^ing about?" I cursed in my mind for having that voice crack.

(A.N: ^ means voice crack going up? That's broken English I'm sorry my english isn't that good.)

"Oh.. Okay here." Jeongin pass me my wallet as I said thanks. After that I looked at Jisung, who was looking at me until he shifted his gaze to somewhere else which hurt my heart.

"Bye I'm going now.." I said softly and left.

With Sana

"Hey babe! So what did you want to say? It's must be important of you ask me to come out." Sana said.

"Sana.. I'm sorry but I have to end this relationship.." I said. Sana looked at me without being shocked. "Yeah I guessed that was it. You like Ji right?" Sana said.

"Huh how did you know?" I said. "It's obvious, Minho. 'I love Jisung' is written all over your face. Also I wanted to say this, I've also been thinking of ending this relationship cause I found someone that I might really like."Sana said. " Then I wish you the best, Minho! Bye I gotta go, friends waiting. "Sana said and then left. I decided to sit at a nearby bench when it started raining. I did not get up from my seat cause I can't go back home now with me crying because of Jisung. "Sungie has hanahaki because of me. It's all my fault. I didn't realize his feelings for me." I said, sobbing in between the words. I then took out my phone, from my pocket, still in the middle of the rain. I went to Google to google Hanahaki disease to fully understand.

"Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.The symptoms of the disease are summarized to strong pain, having flowers blooming in the heart and lungs, and then throwing them up.

 It often develops over months or even years, beginning with coughing up a few petals and growing in intensity (and pain) until the victim is vomiting entire flowers, by which point the disease has entered its final stages. The happy ending is when the object of the victim's love returns their affections, thus making the love no longer unrequited. The victim is then cured of the disease. This may happen spontaneously when the object of affections realizes his (it's usually a him) love, or the disease may require the object to persuade the victim that their love is mutual. If the victim cannot believe that his beloved returns his love, he will die.

(A.N thank you wiki for your work)

"His hanahaki disappeared.. That means.. I- my feelings towards him are those romantic feeling? This mean that I've liked him for a long time now? But I didn't realize it? And Sungie was suffering. Oh my god, thank god Sungie don't have to die. I won't know what would happen to me if he died." I said and wiped my tears.

"Man I should leave now, they're probably worried about me. I should still act." I said and walked back happily.
_______________=___=__________________

Me and my Singlish is so bad. I'm sorry guys