PT 3 Chapter 5

No One POV

5 days later

*ding*

Unknown:

Hey there, its Minho
I just wanna say that
your staff pass has been
done so you can take
it from me and start
working tomorrow.

For tomorrow, there's
some documents
and some researches.
Oh and there's a song
that you have to do.
The dateline is next
week.

Your break is at 1pm
to 2:45pm. Your work
ends at 7pm. You have
at 7am in the morning.

See you tomorrow.

"Huh.. That guy changed his number." Jisung said.

Add this person to your contacts?

Yes        No

Name changed to Boss.

"Yah, Im starting work tomorrow." Jisung said.

*ding*

Oh I forgot this.
You're in the same
room as me. However,
if you still don't want
to see me yet, I've
prepared another room
beside my room. Use that
and when you're okay,
come back to my room
:).
Seen

"... At least, that's fine, i guess." Jisung muttered.

Next day (5 am)

JEoGiYo NoOnA hOkShI namja-

"I really should change this alarm, for fucks sake." Jisung told himself and he got up and went to the shower room.
After 30 minutes, he finished showering, and changed to his work clothes. He went down and just made toast. When he was eating, Chan and Seungmin came out of their rooms, prepared. "Oh you're awake? Why so early? Doesn't school start at 8am?" Jisung asked the two.

"Are you dumb? We're not students anymore. We're teachers. Teachers are to report 45 minutes before lessons start." Seungmin said. "Aish.. anyways, Channie Hyung.. When you come back home later, i will need you to record some specific parts. I have this song that I have to do by next week. That's what he said.. I'll ask Changbin asap too." Jisung said.

"Oh 3racha time again?" Chan said and Jisung nodded. "Damn, it's been like 5 years? Ever since 3racha stopped." Chan said, memories flooding back in. "Well duh, after we stopped 3racha activities with your jobs all that, me and Felix made JiLix activities." Jisung said. "Oh well oops, gotta leave now. I'll see you in the evening Hyung! You too Seungmin!" Jisung said and left the house.

Jisung decided to just walk to the company again as he wanna enjoy the morning breeze with the sun slowly rising. He took a longer route this time, going through a park.

______________

Minho was driving to his company. Just as he drive pass the traffic light, he saw Jisung walking through the park. Minho curved to his right, halting there as he looked at the younger.