PT 3 Chapter 9

Minho:

Hey.. I will be late later so I'll tell you what you need to do for today.

You need to arrange 2 flight tickets for me because I'll have to go America for a meeting.

Jisung:
Sure.. I'll do it but who is the other person? And when is it?

Minho:
I'll be leaving 2 days later, and will be coming back 3 weeks later. And the person who'll be going with me is you.

Jisung:
...

WAIT DUDE WHAT?
NAW FAM I CANT GO WITH YOU!

Minho:
Why not? Ur my assistant.

Jisung:
Minsung! He's gonna be alone dude. Plus if I leave him, what if something goes wrong?! Like what if he went missing?

Minho:
Bro, chill. There's a thing called "Friends", Hunny😉

Jisung:
😑
I don't like how you call me 'Hunny'. Stop it.

Minho:
Aww okay.. Sad😢

Anyways,I'll leave it up to you for the flight tickets.

Bye, love! ❤️😘

Jisung:
🤮

Jisung put his phone down and left his room after communicating with Minho.

"Yo Felix." Jisung said.

"Ayo what's up fam?"

"Nothing..." Jisung said. "Oi mate, you alright? You don't look.... like yourself today? Did something happen?" Felix asked, worriedly. Jisung suddenly blushed when he remembered about that kiss that happened yesterday. "N-N-NOTHING! W-What are You talking about!" Jisung stuttered.

"Yo mate, you're blushing really badly. Something happened, right?" Felix said. Felix then sighed as he continued. "You know, you can tell us if anythings wrong. We'll be there to hear you out." Felix told Jisung, who just gave a small nod.

40 minutes later
Jisung Pov

I sat at my own table after reaching the company. I couldn't believe that I was gonna be going to America with him... Plus in 2 days!?

I opened my laptop and went to search for the flight tickets.

Ah right.... What about the price?

I took out my phone from my pocket to message Minho about the price when he entered the room.

"Mornings." He said, sleepily. I looked at him confused and asked, "Did you not get enough sleep?" He then nodded as I sighed. "Seriously, get some sleep okay??" I told him and he nodded, making his way to me. "Anyways, what should we do about the price?" I asked. "Ooh... That.. I'll be paying for it.." He said tiredly. He sat down beside me and put his head on my shoulder as I stared at him.

"Fine fine, go to sleep. Just this once okay?" I told him and nodded. To make him more comfortable, I moved back my chair and rested his head on my laps. I then hummed a song as he slowly drifted off to sleep. Slowly, I closed my eyes too and drifted off into dreamland.

Flashback

"Happy birthday to you!!!" Felix and the rest shouted, making me shout. After that, Chan said, "Before we all celebrate, Minho have something to say."

I looked at Minho as Minho started talking. "For the last 3 years, we've been together. We fought, argued and more, yet we make up easily. I wouldn't have fallen for you if you didn't get Hanahaki because of me. I'm really thankful you appeared in my life and I want us to continue being together." Minho said as he went to a proposal kneeling. He took out a small box and I was surprised. He then opened it, revealing a ring. "Although I don't know if I can continue making you happy, I want a future with you. I want to live with you. Han Jisung, will you marry me?" Minho said. I started to tear up as I said, "Yes!" We then shared a kiss together.
_______

"Take it and sign it, after that, give it
to me immediately." Minho said, harshly. He went to his and Jisung's room and closed the door shut, locking it. Jisung went to the table and opened the file, revealing a piece of paper. His eyes widened as he read the paper while Felix asked Jisung,"Yo mate, come quick, I'm gonna go to episode 3 now."

Jisung fell to his knees, still holding the file. Felix immediately went towards him and grabbed him up, preventing him from hitting the edge of the table. "Dude, you alright!?" Felix asked. "Lix-ya, what did I do wrong?" Jisung sobbed. Felix then noticed the file that Jisung was holding and took it. He read it and he was shocked.

DIVORCE PAPER

I, Lee Minho, have agreed to divorce with Han Jisung.

Lee Minho                           ___________

"What the fu-" Felix almost cursed. "OI no Jisung, you didn't do anything wrong!" Felix said. "Then why would Minho want to divorce with me?" Jisung continued sobbing. The door to their room opened and Minho came out with his luggage. "Hyung where are you going?" Felix asked. "Leaving.. I can't bear living with someone who cheated on me." Minho said. "Cheat-ed?" Felix stuttered as he looked back at Jisung. "What are you saying?" Jisung asked.

"Don't play dumb, look, my assistant sent me this picture of you and someone holding hands." Minho said as he showed Felix and Jisung a photo. "Jisung..?" Felix said, looking at Jisung. "No please, that's not me, you know that." Jisung said. "Are you still lying? You can see that it's you. Why bother lying when I know everything?" Minho said and Jisung's heart shattered.

"Ah.....so he believes in his assistant, not his own husband...." Jisung thought to himself. At this point, Jisung has broken down, taking a pen out from his pocket and slowing writing his name on the paper. After writing it, Minho immediately snatched it. "It's confirmed. We've divorced. Bye, Han Jisung." Minho said and left the house.

End of flashback

"NOO!" I shouted as I woke up, perspiring everywhere as I keep breathing. Minho woke up and looked at me. Tears fell out of my eyes and onto Minho's cheeks. I started shivering as he got up, looking at me.

He got onto his knees and placed his hand on my cheeks, wiping away the tears. "What happened?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "Jisung, please. You don't act like this unless you dreamt of something bad." He told me. I looked at him and quickly hugged him, tears falling again.

"Hyung... Why did you leave me? Please hyung.. Don't leave me. I can't-" I sobbed when Minho wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry, Jisungie." He told me.

No one POV

"Hyung, please. I beg you, don't leave me again... Please..." Jisung said as he slowly lost conscious. "I'm really sorry, Sung. Sleep tight.."Minho said as he placed Jisung on his chair and went to his seat.

'If only I didn't trust her.'

_______________________________________

Wow aft a long time I finally managed to update. Sorry guys, I was rlly stressed out and I had lots of homeworks to complete so I didn't have a chance to write my story. Plus I'm sick now so I kinda have 2 days MC from sch so I guess I could do my stories within this 2 days.... BTW, TAKE CARE YALL! DONT MAKE YOURSELF SICK EVEN IF YOU WANT TO.. COVID-19 IS SERIOUS RN SO PLS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES! There is like 800+cases in Singapore and 3 has died alr so I hope yall take care of yourselves. See ya next chap or in my other book!