PT 2 Chapter 4

Jisung POV

As I ran to my room, I kept thinking,

'Hyung, what are you doing to me? Why am I feeling like this?'

I called Changbin Hyung immediately.

"Hey Hyung. I got a favour to ask you." I said.  "What is it? It better not be making you buy coffee isnt it?" Changbin asked. "Oh tell Jeongin that, I want coffee. He has to repay me with what he did last time. He can just come in my hse. Anyways, can you break down Minho hyung's door?" I asked.

"Hey what do you mean break down? I just need to get in." Minho said appearing at my door. "But you have no keys. Minho Hyung said he'll be paying the for the repair so you can break it as much as you want. He left his keys, phone and wallet at his house so he came to me. He gotta go back ASAP. So you gotta break down quickly! See ya Hyung!" I said and ended the call. I looked at Minho and he looked annoyed. "Yah yah yah, I ain't repairing the door." Minho said. (lowkey Yayaya played so I decided to write it😂 CONTINUING!)

"But you still need to enter. So ya, at least be happy I'm still doing this for you. I could have just ignored you instead of letting you in my house or call Changbin just for you." I smiled.

"Ha ha ha, thank you God Jisung. Gee I love you soo much that I even called you a God. Ha ha ha." Minho sarcastically said. I looked at him with a grumpy ass face and left my room. Just as I felt my room, Minho pulled my hand and pulled me back to the room. He slammed me in the wall as I looked at him. "Let me ask you something.." He said.

"Um.. S-sure." I hesitated for a moment before saying. "I always wondered... WHY ARE WE SO CONFIDENT AT TIMES?!" Minho screamed as he rain around the room, like some child who had won a 1st prize lottery.

"What?" was all I could say. I thought about it for a while until I realized what he meant. I then laughed first, making him look at me, followed by his laugh. We didn't even realized the door bell ringing until my phone rang. And guess what, its from that sandwich.

"Yes?" I said. "Oh great,  I was about to break your door too if you weren't gonna pick up the call. Anyways, can you two stop fucking laughing and open the door? I've been ringing for the past minutes and I swear to god your laughing cab be heard downstairs. What would happen if you two were to have sex in your room in a non-soundproof house!"Changbin said as I ended the call straight away after hearing his rant and went downstairs to open the door.

"Then I won't have sex here. Plus WHERE THE HECK IS MY COFFEE!?" I said.

"Jeongin said 'TOO LAZY. HYUNG GO BUY IT YOURSELF!'". Changbin said, imitating Jeongin's voice. "Screw that son of devil. Speaking of devil, Hyung did you know-" I said as I got stopped by Changbin interrupting.

"Yeah Devil Seungmin is on a date with Llama Hyunjin. Now lets break down Hyungs door." Changbin said. "Wow so you're really gonna break down my door?" Minho said,making Jisung startled. "Jesus christ every goddamn time!" I shouted.

"Let's just leave and go to my house." Minho said as he left first, us second.
When we reach Minho's House, Changbin was about to break down the door when suddenly the door opened, revealing Minho who said,

"Oops nevermind, got an entrance to go in..just realized that my side window was opened so that's how I got in." Minho said, making Changbin curse.

"BYE I'm going back. Was supposed to hang out with Lix today." Changbin said leaving. "Wanna come in?" Minho asked me. "Sure." I said and entered. "My turn to ask again." Minho said.

"What the fuck is this? 21 questions?" I replied. "What do you want? Apple juice, water or me?" Minho smirked as he came to me again. "W-what? A-again?" I stuttered. He leaned in until our nose brushed with each other. This time, I kept my eyes open even though he asked me to close it again. My panicked side slowly decreased as my confident side increased at a high speed as I smirked at him, making him back out. I placed my hands around Minho's neck as I leaned closer. Now, Minho had become a panicked person as his face flushed into a bright tomato color. "A-again?" Minho stuttered. "Cute." I said,making him blush more. "S-sung, this is the second time-" He got interrupted by my lips crashing onto his. Minho immediately kissed back as our lips moved in sync. After what felt like ages, we pulled apart, breathing heavily. "Th- this somehow feels f-familiar." I said, breathing in between the words.

No one POV

After Minho and Jisung pulled apart, Minho wanted more to be honest. He wanted to kiss Jisung again. He wanted to feel his lips again. With all that thought in mind, he crashed their lips together again. This time, more intensely. They moved more roughly they kept kissing. Minho carried Jisung in a bridal style to his room, not parting from the kiss. He pushed Jisung on the bed and began kissing all over him, from his forehead, cheeks, lips to neck. Minho removed the youngers shirt, leaving the younger shirtless as he began fiddling with the youngers nipples. He then began kissing it and went to his abs. Just as his hand went to the youngers pants, someone called. Minho groaned as he answered the call.

"What?" Minho asked. "Hunny, I won't be back home today, I have a meeting with a company and after that we'll be having dinner outside so I'll be resting at a friend's house." Minho's mum said. Jisung got up as Minho answered his call by his mum. He quickly wore his shirt and wanted to leave but got stopped by Minho who grabbed him by the wrists, banging him on the door while in touch with his mum. His mum questioned what that noise was but Minho said his portable charger fell. After that he said bye to his mum and ended the call, throwing the phone on the bed. He stared deep into Jisung's eyes and Jisung also stared deep into the older eye. Somehow, Jisung felt irresistible staring into the eyes of the older. Jisung felt his legs become numb as he closed his eyes, allowing the older to do whatever he wanted. The older, on the other hand, felt like it was too early, despite them knowing for too long.

However for Jisung, that wasn't the case. Even though he and Minho known each other for so long, he had forgotten about his feelings for the older when the surgery happened. He was just willing to let the older take control of him as his mind now was all mushy. In fact, he couldn't think right. The older patted the youngers head as he opened the door for him. "See you tomorrow?" Minho said, smiling. "Er.. Yeah.. See you." The younger replied and left immediately.

'I'm not developing any feelings for Minho Hyung right?' Jisung thought as he went back to his house, lying in the bed still thinking about everything that has happened today.
_______________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROOOO CRINGE MATE CRINGE!