PT 3 Chapter 12

No one POV

They pulled away from the kiss, staring into each others eyes. "Sung...." Minho spoke. "Could you give me one more chance?" He said. Jisung stared at him, processing what the older just said before looking down. "As much as I want to give you a second chance.. I'm not sure about my feelings. I.." He said. "I still love you, but I'm scared." He continued, as Minho kept looking at him. "I know, everyone deserves a second chance.. But I'm scared to give you a second chance. You've broke my heart once. How can I trust you once again?" He said, looking at the older, waiting for an answer. However, the older did not respond.

"Hyung.. I'm sorry. Give me a few days to think. I'm going back home."
Jisung said, formally as he walked pass Minho and went away.

The rest of the week, they had a few conversations, just about food, and duties, that's all. They never talked about what happened that day.

When they flew back to Korea, there was barely any communication between the two of them. They went their separate ways once they reached the airport. When Jisung reached home, he saw the 00 liners, just standing there, with worried faces. He showed them a smile, but they did not smile back.

"You alright? Do you want to explain it to us?" Hyunjin asked. Them knowing Jisung, he just shooked his head. "I'm too tired. I'll tell you tomorrow." He said as he head back to his room.

The next morning, Jisung explained everything to the 3 other boys. They did nothing other than listen to what he said. After he finished talking, there was silence. No one talked until Chan came. "G'day fellas!"

"Hyung... Not a great time." Felix told him. He raised his brows as Jisung stood up. "Someone tell Minho I'm skipping work for the next few days." He said as he went back to his room, shutting the door.

"Bro, what happened to him?" Chan asked the 3 other people. "Chan, you're an idiot." Seungmin said. "But it wasn't avoidable." Felix told Seungmin. "Go back to Woojin, maknae." Seungmin told Chan, informally.  "But he's at work?" Chan said as Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Bullshit, he's at work! It's a goddamn Saturday! Now go to your husband, I'm going on a date with my family. Adios!" Seungmin said as he left the living room and went back to his room, with Hyunjin.

"Mate, what's your plan for today?" Felix asked, in english. "Nah, nothing much. How about you?" Chan replied. "Same, nothing much too."

"Then wanna play some Overwatch?" Chan asked as Felix nodded.

In the meantime, Jisung was lying on bed. He was thinking. 'Should I? Or should I not?' That two questions, wrapped around his mind. He then groaned as he sat up. Just then, Minsung came in as he went to Jisung. "Papa, can we go out today? Hyunmin went out with uncle Seungmin and Hyunjin." Jisung gave a small smile. "Okay, let's eat dinner out with the other uncles later on okay?" Jisung said. "Okay! I'll go tell the other uncles!" Minsung said and ran out of the room, closing the door.

"I'll just call the 2 couple that just left."
I then called Seungmin, who picked up almost immediately.

"Yo dude"

"What?"

"All of us are eating dinner out later. Chan hyung's treating us.(wow, so nice.)"

"Deal, what time are we going out?And where?"

"6pm, at the usual place. Come back by that time." He said and ended the call. Seungmin, who felt a weird sensation, texted Chan.

Seungmin
"Hey hyung, you're treating us to dinner later on right? Jisung told me just now."
-seen by Chan

"HOLD THE FUCK UP HAN JISUNG WHAT DID YOU TELL KIM SEUNGMIN!?" Chan said, slamming the door open. "Do you want me to waste all my money?" He asked. "You're the oldest." Jisung bluntly said. "Woojin's the oldest. Ask Woojin." Chan said and Jisung got up and went to Woojin's room. He opened the door and asked, "Hyung... Can you treat us to dinner later? We're planning on going out. Like all of us, with the kids too." Jisung said.

"Yeah sure, if we're eating chicken." He said. "Alright, thanks hyung." Jisung thanked as he closed the door and head back to his room. He plopped himself on the bed as he slowly fell asleep.

FASTFORWARD TO 5pm

Seungmin entered Jisung's room, along with Felix.. with a bucket of water. (oh gawd don't tell me)

"3..."

"2.."

*splash*

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S COLD!" Jisung screamed as he woke up, looking at Felix and Seungmin. He suddenly became angry. "You two........ Help me hang this bed sheet and all before I get ready. If you don't, you'll face the consequence." He angrily said as he got up. Seungmin put the bucket back to its original place and helped Felix with the hanging as Jisung got ready.

At 5.30pm, everyone was ready to leave. They then left using Chan's car. Jihoon also had his car so they separated into 2 groups.

Chan's car
-Chan himself
-Woojin
-Felix
-Changbin

Jihoon's car
-Jeongin
-Hyunjin
-Seungmin
-Jisung
-Hyunmin
-Minsung

In Chan's car

"Hey... We're going to THAT restaurant, right?" Chan asked the three. "Actually, I don't really know. Hold on, I'mma call Jisung." Felix said, failing Jisung's number and calling him. A few minutes later after talking, Felix ended the call and said 'yes'.

Chan just nodded and continued driving. In the meantime, in Jihoon's car, they were playing, truth or dare... Yes, in the car.

"Seungmin hyung, truth or dare?" Jeongin asked. "Truth." Seungmin spoke, earning a glare from the youngest. Soon, the glare turned into a mischievous grin. "Answer this honestly. Back in high school, you may or may not have fallen for Hyunjin hyung in first sight." Jeongin said. "Honestly fuck you... And I'm proud to say that the answer is a no. I did not fall for Hyunjin at first sight... I think." Seungmin said, muttering the past two words.

"Jisung, truth or dare." Seungmin said.  "Truth. Dude I ain't saying dare. You won't force me to say dare." Jisung said. "Okay...hm...tell me your secret."

"My secret?! Erm.. Promise me y'all won't tell anyone."Jisung said while they nodded. "I have thought of this for the past hours.. Since morning... "

"I might accept him back.." Jisung said, as everyone looked surprised. Jihoon even stopped at the left side and shouted, "What?!"

"Jisung! Are you crazy?! Do you know what you're saying??" Jihoon said. "I know. I'd like to think I'm crazy too. But when we were in America, what he said, it felt so sincere. If I just reject it, what will I be?" Jisung replied. "But Jisung hyung, he hurt you. I don't want to see you getting hurt again! Jihoon hyung too doesn't want to see you hurt again." Jeongin told Jisung.

Jihoon slowly started the engine and slowly started driving. "I know that. I know, which is why I want to accept him.. Please everyone.. Just don't tell this to anyone. I don't know how I should tell him. Through work? Holiday?" Jisung sighed. The other four looked at each other, nodding their heads. "Jisung, no matter what you do, we'll support you. If you have any help, you can come to us. We'll help you, no matter what. However, if he hurts you again, promise us that you will never go back to him again." Hyunjin said. Jisung just gave a small nod as Jihoon continued driving. Soon they reached.

'Flower snack'

______________________________________

Phew finally an update.. I have 2 more books coming up soon. One might be a Changlix book, while the other will be a THE BOYZ book. Stan the Boyz.