Chapter 17

MeanHoe

Jisung, please reply. I just have one favour to ask you. Please.

JisungH20
What? Ugh I forgot to block you in IG.

Can we meet today just for a while? To do the project before you get a surgery. Please, I beg you.

Fine... But what will I get in return..?

Anything you want.

Deal. See you in 10 mins at Chan hyungs House.

Okay. See you.

10 minutes later

Minho rang the front door and heard a noise coming from inside saying 'Cummi- Coming!'. The person opened the door and immediately asked,

"Hell- Oh.. What are you doing here?" He asked. "Hi Felix, I'm just gonna do the project with Jisung before he go for his surgery. In return, I'll treat him anything he wants." Minho replied.

"oh hyung you're here.. Come in.. We'll do it in our- my room.." Jisung said and left first. Minho excused himself politely and went to their room.

"So I actually researched some love moments like why people like falling in love etc. It would be good.. if we gave our own relationships...if its fine with you... but censor the names of course.." Minho said softly.

"Yeah.. Sure.." Jisung muttered. "I'll go search for more.. Before tomorrow." Jisung said and use his phone to search for more while Minho opened his computer to type in what they had all said just now.

After 3 hours, 8pm

"Hey,Jisung, do you still have anything else to add? I've done all the editings and rephrased some sentences. Jisung?" Minho said as he looked at the younger, lying on his bed, phone at the side, sleeping soundly. Minho smiled as he went towards the younger as he took his phone and put it in the table, charging as he got a blanket and wrapped around Jisung. He then slowly walked and quietly packed his stuffs and before he left, he slowly went to the younger and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Wait for me please.." Minho said softly and left the room.

"Going now?" Seungmin asked and Minho just nodded. "What? Youre not having dinner with us?" Woojin asked. "Should I? Don't you all hate me? Aren't you all on Jisung's side? Plus, he's asleep right now and if I start eating here, it's gonna take me 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish everything and I'll make alot of noise so it'll wake him up. So I'm sorry but I'll have to decline your offer. Thanks though." Minho said politely as he bowed and left.

As he was tying the shoes, he remembered he forgotten to take something from the room. He untied his shoes again as he went back to Jisung's room. " I forgot something in the room. " Minho said.

When he was in the room, he went to find something that he forgot. "Ahh here it is! I can't lose this." He said as he crouched down the bed. It was a lucky charm.. But from who? You might have guessed correctly.. And yes it's from Jisung. When he stood up after getting the lucky charm, he got pulled by Jisung as he fell on the bed, Jisung hugging him like a pillow. Suddenly, he started crying and started saying,

"Minho hyung.., please... don't leave me.. Please love me.... like you did."Jisung cried. Minho saw everything happened as he hugged Jisung, patting his head gently like a baby as he sang a gentle song.

nae nalgeun gitareul deureo haji motan gobaegeul
hogeun gojipseure samkin yaegireul
norae hana mandeun cheok jigeum malharyeo haeyo
geunyang deureoyo I’ll sing for you

neomu saranghajiman saranghanda mal an hae
eosaekae jajonshim heorak an hae
oneureun yonggi naeseo na malhal tejiman
mushimhi deureoyo I’ll sing for you

The way you cry, the way you smile
naegen eolmana keun euimiin geolkka?
hagopeun mal notcheo beorin mal
gobaekal tejiman geunyang deureoyo
I’ll sing for you, sing for you
geunyang hanbeon deutgo useoyo

jogeum useupjo naegen geudaebakke eomneunde
gakkeumeun namboda motan na
sashireun geudae pume meorikareul bubigo
angigo shipeun geonde marijo

The way you cry, the way you smile
naegen eolmana keun euimiin geolkka?
doraseomyeo huhwehaetteon mal
sagwahal tejiman geunyang deureoyo
I’ll sing for you, sing for you
amureochi aneun cheokaeyo

maeil neomu gamsahae geudaega isseoseo
shinkkeseo jushin nae seonmul
oneuri jinamyeon nan tto eosaekaehaljjido
hajiman oneureun kkok malhago shipeo
geureoni deureoyo

The way you cry, the way you smile
naegen eolmana keun euimiin geolkka?
hagopeun mal notcheo beorin mal
gobaekal tejiman jom eosaekajiman
geunyang deureoyo I’ll sing for you, sing for you

Slowly, his cries became soft purrs and snores as he was snuggled like a baby in the mother's stomach, except, it was in Minho's hand. The others were looking at the two who were in the bed together, Minho singing while Jisung falling asleep.

"It's sad that Sung is going for the surgery tomorrow when Minho confessed his feelings through a song. It's just cute when they're like this." Felix whispered. The others nodded in agreement when Chan said to give them privacy. They closed the door and Minho closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next day, Minho woke up first and left after brushing his teeth. Soon after he left, Jisung woke up in shockness. "What happened last night!?" He shouted. He looked around and saw a note on the table.

He read the note as it said,

Hey Jisung, when you read this, I'm probably going back home already. I just wanna say that I hope we can remain friends even if you forget your love for me. You were crying yesterday until I sang a song when you stopped. I didn't even realized that I fell asleep too. Well, now if I continue, this is gonna be a 2 page essay thing. So imma just get to the point. All the best for your surgery! Let's meet once your surgery is done! -Minho, your boyfriend.

Honesly, Jisung was being dumb at this point. He ran out of the door and asked everyone what happened last night like an insane squirrel. He stopped when they all gave him the same answer, "Yall were doing a project and then fell asleep together after Minho sang a song."

Changbin then showed him a video that he recorded that shows Minho singing while Jisung was crying until he finished and Jisung stopped crying. Jisung became dumbfounded.. "Fuck my life. Anyways, I'm going now. See you all later!" Jisung said as Woojin and Chan drives him to the hospital for the surgery.

After the surgery, Dr Cha came out and told Chan and Woojin that it was a success and that he would forget his feelings for Minho.

"Thanks Doctor!" Woojin thanked. "No problem, tell me when there are any problems. I'll be there to help!" Dr cha said and left.
_______________________________________

AHH 1 MORE CHAPTER LEFT BEFORE THE FIRST PART IS COMPLETED!