Chapter 18

Note! This chapter will probably be short cause its the last chapter for part 1... I think? So enjoy!!

No one's POV

When Jisung, Woojin and Chan reached the hospital, they went to Dr Cha, who already had other 5 doctors waiting for Jisung. "Hello Jisung, these are my friends who will be helping you with your surgery, of course me too." Dr Cha said. "Ahh hello, I am Han Jisung." Jisung introduced.

"I'm Dr Jinjin, just call me Jinjin, he's MJ, Sanha, Moonbin, Ricky and lastly Eunwoo, whom you know as Dr Cha." Jinjin said. "Introductions done, the surgery will probably take 5 hours, so if possible, Woojin and Chan, you might wanna to go home first and come at around 5pm cause the surgery will be done by then. He can leave once the surgery's done." Sanha said. "Right, okay thanks guys. Good luck Jisung! Hope you don't regret your decision." Woojin said as he bid goodbye to Jisung and left first.

"Now... I need you to lie there, in the surgery bed. You have to take this medicine first, so that the pain will be lesser, in fact you won't feel any pain at all due to your body being numb and you will fall asleep as soon as possible." Moonbin said as he took out the medicine and filled a cup of water and handed it to Jisung. Jisung obeyed his words and laid in the bed as he took the medication. After a few minutes, his body started becoming numb as he started getting dizzy.

"Are you getting dizzy now?" MJ asked. "Y-yes.. A-and my b-ody is n-numb too." Jisung stuttered. "Don't worry, you'll fall asleep soon. Slowly close your eyes, breath in and out.." MJ said. Slowly Jisung fell asleep. "Wow smooth hyung. You know how to hypnotise people but you can't do it to yourself." Sanha said clapping softly.  "Shut the fuck up maknae and let's just start. We'd wanna finish this fast so Eunwoo can treat us to Korean Beef." MJ said.

Woojin POV

After me and Chan left Jisung with the  others, I asked Chan a question.

"Channie-yah?" I called. "Hm??" He replied. "Do you think it'll be fine? And why Jisung's hanahaki appeared again? You saw how Minho acted in front of Jisung yesterday. And at night, he even sang him a song. If that isn't romantic feelings, then I don't know what that is." I said. "I know.. Oh yeah, did you get a message from Minho?" Chan asked. "No??? What did he say?" I asked. "Oh he says he going to our house now. Now, he's probably at our house." Chan said. "Oh.."I muttered. When we reached home, Felix and the rest kept asking if Jisung is fine.

"I swear to fucking god if one of you guys ask us if Jisung's fine, I'm kicking you out of the house! I don't care if its raining." Chan said. "Sorry..." They apologised.

4:30 pm

"Yah Woojina? We should probably go now fetch Jisung now. He'll finish at 5 right??" Chan said.

"Okay." I replied. "Oh can we follow you?" Felix asked. "No! It'll be cramped." Chan said. "Yup yup. So see ya later!" I said and left along with Chan. We reached the hospital at 5pm so we just decided to wait until Dr Cha come out of the surgery room. Around 10 minutes later, he appeared with Jisung, carrying him by the arm. "Hyung.." Jisung said. "Sung ah!" We ran. "Fortunately, he did forget his feelings. We asked him questions and he didn't know who Minho was even." Dr Cha said. "Oh..anyways thanks Dr Cha, I'll go to the counter now to pay." I said. "Oh you don't have to. Say its a treat from all of us." Dr Cha smiled. "Oh.. Okay thanks!" Chan said and we brought Jisung to the car as we bid farewell to Dr Cha.

Back at home

"Yah Han Jisung, do you remember us?" Seungmin said. Jisung rolled his eyes and said "Yeah duh! You're my puppy right?" He then smirked as Seungmin became grumpy and Hyunjin looked mad.

"Hahaha! Seungmin-ah stop your boyfriend before he kills me. And of course I know you. You're one of my bestfriends!" Jisung laughed.

"Then do you remember Lee Minho?" Changbin asked as Jisung's face changed to a smiling face to a confused look.

"Lee who?" Jisung said confused. "Well yeah he can't remember Minho." I spoke up. "I see.. Anyways Jisung! Let's play Fortnite!!!!!!" Felix shouted as he pulled Jisung to the couch and started playing.
_______________________________________

TBC!! FIRST PART DONE!! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO READ MY STORY!! PART 2 IS COMING OUT SOON!! IT'S IN THE SAME BOOK SO YALL DONT HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!! WEEHEEE!! Again thanks for reading my book! Appreciate the 700+ people who've read my book in just 1 month plus. See ya next chapter!