PT 3 Chapter 8

Minho POV

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar yet familiar place. "Huh, where... am I?" I looked around and got up off the bed. I then went outside and remember where I am based on the hallway.

"Right.. It's been 4 years hasn't it?" I thought as I went to the kitchen. "Oh, you're awake." I heard someone say and I face him. It was Seungmin who said that and beside him was Hyunjin and Woojin. "What am I doing here?" I asked them. "Well, you kinda faint due to lack of food at work so Jisung brought you back with your car." Hyunjin said. "Jisung can drive?" I asked. "No, he can't. He only had experience with those arcade car games and I'm surprised how he could drive back here with no scratches at all." Seungmin told me.

"Anyways, Jisung made this for you. Eat it while it's still warm and go back home.. That's what Jisung said." Woojin said. I nodded and did exactly that. In the middle of eating, the front door opened, revealing Jisung and his child.

No One POV

"Ahjusshi!" Minsung exclaimed as he ran to Minho. "Ahjusshi?" Minho asked, confused. He faced Jisung as Jisung looked away. "What are you doing here?" Minsung asked Minho.
"Oh, I was invited by your father." He replied. "Ahjusshi, play with me later!" Minsung exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but I have to go back soon." Minho told Minsung. "Whyy? Play with me!!"  He begged. "I can't because your father..... hates me." Minho said and immediately, Jisung grabbed his wrist and brought him to his room.

"Yah." Jisung said. "Formalities, I'm still older than you."Minho said. "Fuck that. Why did you say that I hate you?" Jisung asked Minho. "What? So do you like me? Or do you hate me?" Minho asked that question and it caught Jisung off guard. "HATE!" Jisung said and Minho raised his brows and went closer to Jisung. Jisung took a step back as Minho stepped forward until Jisung hit the wall behind him, getting pinned by Minho.

"Then, tell me.." Minho said. "Why did you close your eyes just now when I leaned in? Did you think of something else?" Minho continued, giving a smirk as he slowly leaned in. Jisung tried to push Minho away but he was strong so it didn't work. He started to blush terribly as he stuttered." I- I. " Their foreheads touched as Minho looked at the youngers lips. Jisung, on the other hand, looked at the older. The older felt irresistible. He felt so tempted to lean it and make their lips touch but he couldn't, because they're not how they used to be. However, that wasn't the case for Minho. Because he didn't do something.

Jisung became so numb as he felt his legs getting numb. He somehow felt the sensation. The sensation he felt back when they were a thing, when they did.... those. He didn't know if he should follow his mind, that says to not do it, or follow his heart, that says do it.

Subconsciously, Jisung leaned in, closing the gap. It was as if he's saying 'He yearned for that kiss to happen.'. Minho kissed back as he grabbed his waist and pulled the younger closer to him while Jisung let his own hands rest on the older shoulder. They shared a passionate kiss and pull apart when they needed air. Panting, they looked at each other with lust in their eyes. They wanted to continue, however it felt like something was stopping them from doing so.

"S-s- Sorry!" Jisung stuttered as he dashed out of the room.. but Minho managed to grab his wrist just before he could turn the doorknob, making Jisung lose balance and fell onto him.
Soon after, Jisung widened his eyes after realizing that he was pinning Minho on the floor.

'Jisung, don't. Jisung, don't. You cannot do it. Do not let your emotion get over you.. You have done well these past 4 years.' Jisung thought to himself as he got up and head to the door. "Wait!" Minho suddenly said as Jisung flinched. He turned around and Minho walked towards him. He then hugged the younger which made Jisung's heart thump even loudly.

"I- I'm sorry." Minho suddenly said. Jisung didn't know why so he just kept quiet, listening to the older's heartbeat. "I was being a dick.. I should have listened to you, but I did not. Please Jisung, please hear me out. I know I hurt you many times and I don't think I still deserve you after what happened but I want to bring you back to me. Listen to everything I say before ignoring me, please. Please, Hannie." Minho said and looked at the younger. There were tears forming in his eyes. Minho immediately hugged the younger and thankfully, the younger slowly hugged him back.

"I gu-ess I could listen to you.." Jisung mumbled. Minho slowly formed a smile and intertwined their fingers together and sitting on the bed. Minho explained everything and told him who was the person who caused this.
"I'm sorry, Sungie, but can we get back together..?"Minho asked Jisung.

Jisung thought for a while before saying,"I'm sorry, not yet Minho.. I got to have time to process everything.. Then I'll be able to tell you." Minho gave a small smile and hugged the younger again, in which the younger hugged back of course. They pulled apart and Minho checked his watch. He had to go home soon. He walked to the door and just then, Jisung pulled him around and gave a peck on his cheeks.

"Thank you, for today." Jisung said as Minho flashed an angelic smile. He then left the house while Jisung sat on the couch, processing everything. "So?" A voice said as Jisung got startled. "What happened?" Seungmin asked. "Just..... things." Jisung mumbled. "Hm.. Doesn't seem like "Just things" when your face is soo red like a tomato." Seungmin said as Jisung widened his eyes. His face was so red, it was almost like he used lipsticks and colored his entire face.

"Seungmin... I think my emotions are getting over me." Jisung blurted.

____________________________

I just wanna give you an update for this book cause I'll be repairing my phone, so I won't be able to write any of my own books.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 11 DAYS WOOHOO!!! XD

Also, recently, you might have known but this story suddenly went missing and I was so mad. I was super close to uninstalling wattpad but I remembered that I gotta keep writing.
I guess you can't rlly blame them, they stated there was an issue there and they're trying their best to fix it so I decided to keep calm. I even reported to wattpad abt my story disappearance and they asked me to be patient. So anyone who have missing stories, please keep calm and patient okay?

alrighty then, see y'all next chapter or maybe in my Seungjin book 😉