PT 3 Chapter 10

Skip to 3 days later, in America

Jisung POV

I entered the meeting room with Minho and was greeted by 2 more people.

"Hello, I am Asya Han, founder of AH Entertainment. This is my assistant, Dean. I think you know why you're here." Asya said. "To discuss about 2 of your trainees right?" Minho replied as she nodded. "They're very talented, they're good at singing, dancing and one of them has an entertainment background. He was a child actor." Asya said. "And?" Minho said. "The thing is, this company is new, so we don't really have much money. But I don't want to delay their trainee period, that's why I'm asking you." Asya said. "Do you want to take those 2 trainers to your company? They can surely debut if they're with you." She continued.

"Hmm.. That's....How about this?" Minho suddenly asked, making Asya look at him. "Since me and my assistant are gonna be here for the next 3 weeks or so, we'll see if we want to take them in. If we've decided to take them in, you'll have to prepare the flight tickets for them. However, if we decline your offer, we'll send you the money for them to debut. How does that sound?" Minho suggested. Asya thought for a short while before agreeing.

"Then starting from tomorrow, me and Jisung will be seeing them. Do note that I'll be telling you if I want them 2 weeks later." Minho said and Asya agreed. Just when Minho stood up, Asya spoke, "Oh, I'll have to talk to your assistant first. You know, gotta know him first."

Minho just nodded and left with Asya's assistant. "Finally...." She sighed as she sat down on the chair. I looked at her confused when she laughed at me. "Hahahaha yah its me! Hana!"

Hana?

That's when I remembered, Hana, my first ever friend when I was in Malaysia. She also knew how to speak Korean so we talked in Korean.

"Yah! How did you?!" I exclaimed. "Amazing isn't it?" She said. "Ms, you'd better explain everything to me." I told her. "Okok, when you went back to Korea, I stayed in Malaysia until I was 18 years old, when I got to study in America. From there, I started liking it so I told my parents and they accepted it. And here I am now, with a company in my hands. Plus, I even got my own family here. I got a 4 year old girl named Jen." She said, smiling.

"Yah, that's amazing!" I told her. Suddenly, her smiling face turned to an irritated yet she was still smiling. "Anyways, can i kill that Lee Minho?" She asked. "Why?" I asked her. "Becauseeeeee~ he hurt you." She pouted. "How.. How did you know?!" I  questioned. "Brother, I got connections with some people." She smirked. "So can I???" She asked. "I'll see first.." I told her.

"Yah, anyways, let's eat dinner together today. Its been ages since we've last seen each other!" I told Hana. "Sure! Do you want Minho to tag along too?" Hana asked. "Ermm I'll ask him. Give me your number so I can text you." I said and we exchanged numbers. "It's my treat since we finally met." Hana said. "Thanks friend." I told her and we left.

I met Minho at the lobby when he asked, "What did you two talked about?"

"Nothing, just stuffs." I told him. "Also, Hana- I mean, Asya said we'll eat dinner tonight and it's her treat." I continued. "Cool, sure then." Minho said as we headed back to our place.
(Note that in this fanfic, Minho has a house in America.)

The moment we reached back home, I  immediately went to the couch and laid down. I took my phone out and texted Hana.

Me:
Hey, shall we meet at 6pm?

Hana(Asya):
Yeah sure, why not!

Me:
At where?

Hana(Asya):
Where do you live?
I'll pick you two up from there.

Me:
Alright thanks, mate.
The address is DISTRICT 9, SKZ ROAD 0325

Hana(Asya):
Okay, see ya Sung❤️
Luv ya.

Me:
Luv ya too❤️

"Minho hyung! Asya's coming here at 6pm." I shouted from the couch. I then stood up and went to the kitchen to make lunch. After making, I decided to call Minho. "Hyung, lunch is ready." I said as I opened the door. I saw Minho wearing glasses which made my heart flutter. "Oh, okay. I'll come later." He said. "Come NOW." I said and left. Soon, Minho came to the dining table, where the food had been prepared.

"Wow, you know how to cook? Since when?" Minho asked. "Since we were a thing back then."I bluntly said. I decided to not really care about it anymore cause I know I won't get him back. "Ooh..I- never mind. Let's just eat, I'm kinda hungry." Minho said.

After eating

I cleaned up while Minho went to the couch to use his phone.

For some reason, this feels like the past.

After I washed the plates, I walked to the couch to take my phone. After taking it, I was about to head to my room when suddenly Minho stood up.

Guess he's gonna head to his room too?

He went off first, followed by me. As I was heading back to my room, I suddenly slipped, making me yelp and Minho looking back at me. I fell onto him as we fell onto the floor. When I opened my eyes, I realised that our lips were connected. We stared at each other for a while, eyes widened at this point when I immediately detached, apologising. I gave him my hand so he could stand up. "I'm sorry!!" I said, bowing. "No..its fine." He softly said. I looked at him and I got surprised. He was blushing.

"Ermm...be prepared by 5.45pm. Wake me up at 5.30pm."I told him and walked quickly to my room. I changed to a comfortable clothes and went to bed...for a short while. I mean, there's like 3 more hours left..

No one POV

Jisung fell asleep pretty quickly. Minho came in to check on him by opening the door slowly, without making any noise. He stood beside him when he suddenly smiled. (Omg I just imagined a stalker bside him.... Omg that's creepy at)

"I wish you could come back to me.." He suddenly muttered. "I'm such a idiot... Sorry Jisungie, its all my fault that you were having a hard time for the past 4 years.." He continued as he stayed beside Jisung, holding his hand as tears fell. Slowly, he became tired after crying and fell asleep like that.

______________________________________

OK that ending was just damn bad like what the fuck mate? I could have done better than that.

Anyways, @swayym  has appeared in here as a boss and Jisung's childhood friend! Hope everyone continue enjoying this book and my other book 'Arranged [Seungjin/Hyunmin] too!! See yall next chap or in my other book