Chapter 1:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I woke up and stretched my body, today was another glorious day. I turned to check if Tharn was still in bed only to be greeted with an empty spot.

-ding-

I looked towards my night stand and reached for my phone. It was a message from Puifai, the girl that my friend just introduced to me. She is pretty,definitely my type.

PUIFAI

Good morning! I miss
you. Are you free later?

TYPE

Hey you, I'm free later.
Why?

PUIFAI

I wanna see you. I'll
swing by your faculty?

TYPE

Sounds like a plan. See you
later then.

-ding- this time it was a message from Tharn.

THARN

I went out early today, I left
you food. Just heat it up and
eat it. Have a good day today
😘

I smile but then from feeling a bit guilty.

'Wait! Why should I feel guilty?I am not cheating on him since we are only fuck buddies' I thought to myself.

I stood up and heated the food he got me. I ate it and hurriedly got ready for school. I was in such a good mood, at lunch time, No actually noticed it.

"Au. In such a good mood, did something happened with Tharn?"he teased.

"Tharn?Nope, not him. Remember Puifai?I'm meeting her later" I said.

"Oh I see. You're skipping practice later?"he asked.

"Yeah,just for today. Cover for me please" I asked.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Thanks No! I'll treat you to something tomorrow" I said gratefully.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, before I knew it classes were finally over and I was excited to see Puifai. I took my bag and  headed towards the cafeteria where she messaged me she would be waiting.

My phone rang and I saw who was calling, it was Tharn.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Ai'Type, where are you at? Want to grab something to eat?"he asked.

"Ahhh... I'm actually  busy. I'm with No, we have to buy stuff for the football team. Rain check?" I lied.

"Okay. I'll just see you back at the dorm then. Take care na?"he said.

"Uhn. You too" I said, we hung up the call. I bit my lip, why do I feel bad lying to him.