Chapter 20:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I definitely feel like shit, I cried myself to sleep last night. I looked at the clock, it was already 10am in the morning. I've been awake since 7am and I couldn't get back to sleep. My phone rings and I can see that it's Kara. Ever since that day,we became friends.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Hey you!How you been?Did you and your hubby make up yet?"she asked.

"Hmm..not yet. He doesn't want to talk or see me. So I'm giving him  some space. How bout you? Your parents still setting you up and stuff?"I asked her.

"Nope! I finally told them, they were shocked and angry. I left home and staying with my gf for now"she answered.

"Eh?You really went through with it?Weren't you scared?"I asked.

"Hell yeah, I was scared. But I was so tired of hiding, and she deserves better"she explained.

I smile weakly, if only I was even half as brave as she was. I love Tharn but I hate disappointing my parents as well.

"Type?You still there?"she asked, since I became silent with my own thoughts.

"Y-yeah! Just thinking of things"I replied.

"Do you have any plans? Maybe you should come and hang out with us"she invited.

"Thanks, but... I am not really in the mood for anything"I declined.

"Hey, don't get too down. Sooner or later,he'll come around"she said, trying to cheer me up.

"I hope so too"I smile thinly.

"Well, if you change your mind...I'm sending you the address"she said.

"Unh.Thank you na"I replied.

With that,we hung up the phone and I continued to lie down in bed. My phone suddenly rings and this time it was No.

"What's up No?"I answered.

"Oho. You still in bed? Get your lazy ass up and meet us for lunch"he yelled.

"Aish! No, stop yelling.. you're giving me a headache"I told him.

"Just get up and meet us at the usual spot. Don't be late or you're treating me and Champ"he threatened.

I just chuckled, these guys are always trying to get free food.

"Fine,fine! I'm getting up, see you in a bit"I said,finally giving in.

"You better come or else. Bye"he said and dropped the call.

I put my phone on charge, slowly got up to prepare my clothes and got in thw shower.

*THARN POV*

I slept all morning, I would have slept until the afternoon if it wasn't for Auntie Jan knocking on my door calling me for lunch. I showered quickly,got dressed and went to the dining area where Awin was already waiting for me.

"Good morning P' "he greeted.

"Ah,good morning N'... sorry I kept you waiting"I said.