Chapter 13

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*THARN POV*

I slowly open my eyes when I heard the birds chirping loudly outside. I turned to see my lover's half naked body that was riddled with love bites. I smiled, wrapped my arms around him and kissed his shoulders. He too slowly stirred from his slumber and leaned his head closer to me.

"Good morning Type"I said.

"Hmm.... still early"was all he mumbled.

Suddenly his phone rings, he reaches for it in the night stand. It was his father calling. He clicked the answer button and put itnon speaker.

"Hello Por?"he answered.

"Little man, hey!"his father greeted.

"What's up Por?"he asked.

"Nothing, just checking up on you. Me and your Mae will be attending our high school reunion tomorrow. It's not too far from your dorm. We might as well come and see you"his dad said.

He looks at me and I nod at him,giving my approval.

"Okay Por, just text or call me when your reunion is finished and I'll meet you guys"Type answered.

"Okay little man,see you tomorrow"his dad said then hung up.

"Well I guess I have plans tomorrow"Type said.

"That's fine, I want you to spend time with them. I'll just probably go to P'Jeed's bar and hang out"I said.

He raises his eyebrows and smacks me.

"And go see that guy?"he said in a jealous tone.

I can only smile and hold him closer.

"Ai'Type, don't be jealous. You know I only have you. Plus it's not like I can avoid him since we always play at that bar" I reasoned out.

"Hmph! Suit yourself"he said,rolling his eyes.

"How bout you come to the bar after you meet with your parents"I suggested.

"Hmm.. if I feel like it"he said pouting.

"You're too cute" I said, kissing his cheek.

"Fine,I give up. You can go,but don't let me catch you flirting or else"he yelled out.

"Yes boss" I said,as I continued to trail kisses down his neck.

And you know how the rest went down, ah! Such a good morning to us,indeed!

*TYPE POV*

I am happy I'll be seeing my parents again. What I'm not happy about is him saying that he's going to that bar again. I know he already turned Ran down but I am still worried.

But I decided to trust him and allowed him to go there tomorrow. Might as well go there after and hang out with him. After 3 glorious hours of having him inside me, we were both hot and sticky.

We slowly got up and took a shower. Tharn quickly got dressed, No already texted me that he was waiting for me since we have soccer practice. Tharn said he had band practice today and had to meet his members at the music room. He comes near me and wrapped his arms around me, I smile and hug him back.