Chapter 4:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: MAME)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*TYPE POV*

I passed by Techno's house because I was going to borrow his scooter for my date with Puifai today. I rang the doorbell,I was greeted with Techno's stupid face.

"Ai'Type! You're so early today..come in"he said as he opened the door widely, I came inside.

"Thanks for lending me your bike"I thanked him.

"No prob, you going somewhere with Tharn?"he asked.

I smack him.

"Why do you always link me with that guy?I am not gay"I told him.

"Eh?I didn't say anything about you being gay...I just asked since you guys seem to hang out a lot these past few days"he said.

"Well for your information,I have a date with Puifai" I said proudly.

"Ah I see,well you guys enjoy"he said as he tossed the keys to me.

"Bring it to school with you tomorrow, I'll meet you up for lunch and I'll get it from you then"he instructed.

"Okay, thanks again No"I said,thanking him as I made my way to where his bike was park.

I put the key in,turned the ignition and made my way towards her apartment. As I arrived, she was already waiting for me outside.

"Puifai!"I called out to her

She looked up and waved at me as she then stood up and went towards me. I smile and give her the other helmet to put on. She puts it on and went behind me.

"Hold onto me tightly" I instructed.

She did as I said and wrapped her arms around me. I gulped as I didn't feel anything as I felt her arms around me and her body close to mine. We drove off and made out way towards the mall which was 10 minutes away from her apartment.

I properly parked the bike in the parking lot. She got off first and then I did.

"Type...can I hold your hand?"she asked.

I smile and streched out my hand and held hers. We went inside the mall and made our way towards the theaters. There were a lot of great movies that I've been dying to watch. And if you didn't know I love action and horror movies.

"Wow this looks like a great movie"I said as I pointed at the title 'Curse of the Forsaken'.

"No,I can't do horror movies. It'll give me nightmares"she said.